Do they KNow??

Dolf

Most the old school dark brown and only 12 to choose from were nasty. These new mre's are like gourmet meals compared to the old dark brown ones.

SemperFi

Good to know... you guys would be dead by now if there wasn't a change.

For the last 13 years that I spent deployed we had personal cooks in camp and ate like kings.... DOD's money well spent on contractors! ;)

SEMPER FI

Dolf

Food plays a huge role in morale. Our boys put their life on the line ed the least they could do is feed em good!

Big Nasty

Yeah, much has changed thats for damn sure. When I entered Kuwait staging area before Iraq, CMP Beuring had a damn McDonalds. New world. I tell you this the old original chicken and rice MRE was actually pretty freakin good. 

blastthru23

Ok, muskrat. Trapped and ate em. Tasty little fuckers! Just don't eat their juicy hind legs, that's where the musk glands are located :p

csancheezy

THIS THREAD IS NOW BEING REROUTED INTO FAVORITE WEIRD FOODS THREAD !!! Not BB foods just food mayne

:)

so I like to take a piece of string cheese and dip it into hummus and snack on that. Also this is super weird and unhealthy but when I was young I would take two waffles and put cheese in between them and eat that like a sandwhich lol.