Do you keep antibiotics on hand?

csancheezy

Who keeps antibiotics on hand in case of infection or abscess of some sort?

Which ones do you keep?

I am thinking It may be a good idea to have some on hand just to add to the stash. Never really gave this one much thought till now. So thought I would see what you all do.

Pankration

If there's a risk of getting an infection then I'd be wise to keep a good 10-15 day supply.  I always receive my antibiotics from Mejico, since I don't have insurance I webmd most of my STD's. 

Pankration

That reminds me guys,  if you need antibiotics a.s.a.p. do a quick search for Mexican candy shops "Dulceria". Also any Mexican shop has them, prices vary but should not be more than $3/each. If you can afford the co-pay and time I would see a doctor but if your scared shitless and the infection itches like crazy,  I have done this myself. 3-5 days and it's clear, I also normally follow with a probiotic supplement after antibiotics. 

3rd_levelup

A broad spectrum antibiotic such as amoxicillin will cure most common bacterial infections. To be more specific we are dealing with injection site abscesses for whatever the reason or cause may be, these are usually from bacteria. I had the beginning stages of a abscess years ago . Kicked it in the ass with amoclxicillian that I got from doctor. Without insurance I would keep some on hand for sure because if it progresses to the point of needing drained then you will need to visit a doctor anyway. This could be quite costly. Prevention is the key but preparation in the event you should develop a abscess is needed. Don't get caught up in sustuation where you are waiting for meds to come while you watch your infection grow.

Kfizzle

I'll have to look what mine are. I've got a couple different types. Don't have that stiff memorized. Shows how little I have had to break them out Lol but I have had to. 

Apex Peptides

I have enough stuff in my cabinet to perform minor surgery! lol Tons of ABX too. You never know when you'll get a lingering sinus infection....or a bad case of the clap. Haha!

Kfizzle

Apex Peptides said:
</p><p>I have enough stuff in my cabinet to perform minor surgery! lol Tons of ABX too. You never know when you'll get a lingering sinus infection....or a bad case of the clap. Haha!</p><p>
Would that be considered an applause or is that when you have the clap multiple times!? :) </p><p> </p><p> </p>

Outlawthing

ah hell if it ain't curable its treatable it's all about suppression nowadays.  the gift that keeps on giving  :) 

cephlaxin ,amoxicillin , valtrex ..... Hehe

Pankration

Oh man, normally I just laugh out loud but I just had to give props.  I've been cracking up all day. "considered  an applause". It took me a minute to get it though, very witty. 

peckerneck

csancheezy said:
</p><p>what kind they keep on hand...? </p><p>
</p><p> </p><p>Amoxicillin</p><p>I get it from the doctor. I tell him I'm having a sinus infection and spitting and blowing green shit out my nose and he gives it to me every time.  I've only done this twice because I have never actually needed to use it so I have a supply. Now if I do have a need for antibiotics that I can't tell the doc about I have what I need. The sinus infection ruse works because they never have you blow your nose and they don't ask for proof of the infection. Just make sure when they ask you the color of your snot, it's green. Don't forget you are having major sinus headaches too. Look up all the symptoms of sinus infection and you are having all that shit.</p>