Doctor's help?

mr.Paul

I just found this site today, by the way. Nice!

I'm 39 years old and already have testosterone defficiencies. I'm getting shots every-other week to boost the levels back up. So I have a few questions hoping someone can help:

1. My doctor only wants to get me to "normal" - which means I'm below normal for a week and over for a week. Is there any way I could approach him to influence this? I really don't think he's up to it but maybe there's something I can do?

2. Is there a list of doctors out there that are "bodybuilder friendly" that would consider giving me a chance at normality in my quest to build?

3. Is there a list of doctors that would prescribe other meds for fat loss, increased metabolism, etc...? I'm finding only herbal docs. I want someone scientific, I don't care if my drugs are made in a lab if they work and it's somehow very hard to find a real doctor of science that cares to work with you on much more than allergies.

Ideas?

Carter

If you want 500mg of test a week that badly why not buy from here and inject yourself, obviously you wouldn’t be able to go to the doctor anymore as the tests would show that your testerone levels are higher than normal but it depends what’s more important to you.

milkin

I too am on trt but my doctor allows me to give myself the shots as long as I come in twice a year for bloods. So, I plan my Cycles around my blood work, works out fine for me.

Charles

I hear ya, good point, but I would like help from a doctor. I don't necessarily want to go outside the normal range either. I'd just like to stay in the upper side of normal instead of spending a week in the lower side. Who knows. If my parts were working, maybe I'd be in the upper end, no one knows, but the doc wants to pick a point in the middle of this HUGE range and put me there while letting the daily number fluctuate and drop really low for a week. That's 2 weeks out of each month that my test levels are below normal. For 1 week out of each month my levels may be in the high female levels. I just want a doctor willing to work with me given that my goals are more than your average (fat) person.

And, I'm not looking just for test but for other weight-loss possibilities that are not just crap sold over the counter. I'm tired most of the time so maybe a stimulant? I don't know - that's why I'm asking if anyone knows of any docs in the Austin area or if there is a list somewhere.

Raffy

You can buy some ephedrine. That works really well. You can order some clenbuteral. That works crazy good. Just can't take it for too long because it loses it's effects over time.

hayabusa

an effective fat loss cycle i have a friend on is 2wks on 2wks off alternating between clen and ephedrine, run for 8wks break a week and start up again....run for about 12wks then stop for a month and repeat. can also be stacked with winstol or var for maintenance.