Does anyone love tren

Alexdb2022

14 days after my first pin of 50mg E3D, and I start to feel something, I have more aggression towards the weight like don't wanna wait in-between sets. My temper has changed to be more serious, focused and having a goal in my mind. Definitely has less patience towards things I don't like.

Sleep is great, no night sweats, I've been a little more hot during the day which I fucking love cause I hate the cold unless in my bed, I'm sweating more during s3x I love it as well.

I feel more masculine, like I own the world, want to be left alone and I just wanna hit the weights, eat and then have sexy time. In my job I feel more like a leader, leading mechanis, even my boss telling him what to do sometimes, but not in an asshole manner, but in a confidence manner.

Thoughts?
What's the problem? Exactly what's supposed to happening is happening

bobby ricky

14 days after my first pin of 50mg E3D, and I start to feel something, I have more aggression towards the weight like don't wanna wait in-between sets. My temper has changed to be more serious, focused and having a goal in my mind. Definitely has less patience towards things I don't like.

Sleep is great, no night sweats, I've been a little more hot during the day which I fucking love cause I hate the cold unless in my bed, I'm sweating more during s3x I love it as well.

I feel more masculine, like I own the world, want to be left alone and I just wanna hit the weights, eat and then have sexy time. In my job I feel more like a leader, leading mechanis, even my boss telling him what to do sometimes, but not in an asshole manner, but in a confidence manner.

Thoughts?
Awesome

Pedrito0906

Me personally I quit the tren,sorry gains. I’ll never do it again. Just test and deca for me. Just feel test and deca and healthier in the long term. And just less of a pain in the ass. Plus I just like the juicier look of test and deca. And I just have a better feeling of well-being on test and deca.
Why the shift? What happened?

Alexdb2022

Me personally I quit the tren,sorry gains. I’ll never do it again. Just test and deca for me. Just feel test and deca and healthier in the long term. And just less of a pain in the ass. Plus I just like the juicier look of test and deca. And I just have a better feeling of well-being on test and deca.
Smartest move fr. Something bout tossing up 3 plates plus on bench though lol

bobby ricky

Why the shift? What happened?
Nothing happened at all just don’t feel as good as I do on other compounds. If I was in competition well I’ll do what I have to do. Just like doing two of the safer compounds. The pissing so much kinda bothered me .

Pedrito0906

Brows, its been 3 weeks of Tren 125mg, Mast 300mg and Test 300mg. Should I increase the Tren to 200mg? I haven't had any bad sides so far, a few acne but nothing bad, 1 night sweat, no paranoia, or rage, estrogen is under control. So Idk, need advice

zakco

Is it acetate or Enanthate?.....I tried tren e and 3 and a half weeks in was when sides hit hard. That's the only advice I can give.....maybe wait a week or two to increase?

zakco

I wanna say 300....but it was 11 years ago so not sure. The only side effects I got was major lethargy.....I could hardly get up and move I was so tired and weak.

zakco

Yes....back in those days, everybody ran 500mg test with everything. But you could be right, I didn't know shit and I was also using an AI which I now know that AI's tend to make me feel like shit so I run high estro with Nolvadex for gyno and I feel great. It's like a puzzle man, each man has to carve his own path.....we share stories and advice but at the end of the day you never know until you try and either fail or succeed.

Pedrito0906

Yes....back in those days, everybody ran 500mg test with everything. But you could be right, I didn't know shit and I was also using an AI which I now know that AI's tend to make me feel like shit so I run high estro with Nolvadex for gyno and I feel great. It's like a puzzle man, each man has to carve his own path.....we share stories and advice but at the end of the day you never know until you try and either fail or succeed.
For me high estro makes me super bloated and kills my libido man, super low estro makes me lethargic, kills libido and sensitivity. I found that aromasin works best for me, keeps my E2 around 20, adex killed mine

zakco

For me high estro makes me super bloated and kills my libido man, super low estro makes me lethargic, kills libido and sensitivity. I found that aromasin works best for me, keeps my E2 around 20, adex killed mine
I feel pretty good at 20.....my first couple attempts at cycling I just took aromasin or arimadex because bro-science always said you need an AI but I felt horrible....ditching the AI made me feel so much better, take Nolvadex for gyno and that's it. But my E2 is currently 39 so not too high. I do keep plenty of AI's on hand in case the need arises though.

Alexdb2022

I feel pretty good at 20.....my first couple attempts at cycling I just took aromasin or arimadex because bro-science always said you need an AI but I felt horrible....ditching the AI made me feel so much better, take Nolvadex for gyno and that's it. But my E2 is currently 39 so not too high. I do keep plenty of AI's on hand in case the need arises though.
Same I take zero AIs and don't PCT. My cruise keeps me right on and I feel amazing. Lucked out never getting gyno for sure