Does brand matter??

Nvrbigenough11

Just wondering if there is like a top three brands that are recommended, or if they are all pretty much the same. I know there is pharm grade, how does one know it's farm grade and not UGL..I think it's called.

HGH.to

It matters because: some brands may not be reliable. If you get reliable brands (like Beligas, Odin and numerous others if you're in the USA), it doesn't really matter. Unless you're having allergies to one brand or another

D

Deleted member 45086

Beligas, Odin, Hutech, Saxon, Euro pharmacy, Pharmacon, all excellent gear. Main thing is finding a supplier you trust and stick with them.

D

Deleted member 45086

I always order mine from Joe's tire, muffler, and steroid store. Grade A quality. 😂

Nvrbigenough11

Okay awesome, I do have a supplier I enjoy using, however, last order I made got a little wonky and that's why I have this question. I have stuck with Odin on everything, however they are sending me a Sustanon 250 from... Suste. Is this a good brand? I will be running a 14 week cycle of Sustanon 300 and now this other Sustanon 250 from Suste. I will also be running Odin EQ the whole time. I am a little annoyed about it, but if it's not too big a deal to switch brands, I will continue to use them. It's just such a pain to find new suppliers to trust.

I really appreciate all the feed everyone has!

HGH.to

Here you can surely find suppliers you can try.
about "Suste" brand - never heard of it. sorry. but authentic Odin is a trustworthy brand.