Does Nolva really effecting vision?

AlexProp

Hi everyone. One of my collegues in the gym told me not to use Nolva on PCT cos it's quite toxic. That it's better to use AI on PCT or to avoid any if I don't have problems with gyno. So after some research on Google I found out

Effects on the Eye:
Ocular disturbances, including corneal changes, decrement in color vision perception, retinal
vein thrombosis, and retinopathy have been reported in patients receiving Nolvadex. An
increased incidence of cataracts and the need for cataract surgery have been reported in patients
receiving NOLVADEX.

Did anyone notice any bad vision after PCT?

Dolf

I've never heard of anyone complain of vision issues from nolva. However I have heard and personally experienced vision blur from clomid. To avoid that issue try taking it right before bed.

As far as on cycle nolva does absolutely nothing to prevent e2. All it does is prevent receptors primarily at the breast tissue from accepting e2. An ai is the only way to go. 

As for not taking an ai if your not gyno prone or e2 sensitive read this https://musclegurus.to/forum/general/general-chat/109898-the-importance-of-maintaining-proper-estrogen-levels

strong

I still PCT and I've never had blurred vision or anything like that. I too have read or heard that the clomid can give blurred vision. I've never really had any side effects or allergies to drugs though...

AlexProp

Unfortunately I'm very sensitive. I start to feel gyno even if I run test 500mg/weekly. During the cycle I'm using adex. It really helps. What do you think should I continue to use Adex on PCT as well or it's better to switch on Nolva afrer?

JARHEAD2

Adex is an AI & only used on cycle. Nolva is a SERM to be used on pct. I do recommend Nolva & Clomid for pct. Read over this & it will help you bro.....

https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabolic-steroids/post-cycle-therapy/75185-understanding-pct

strong

I've read conflicting articles on the use of an Ai on pct ( shocker, they seem to be all conflicting) I have also seen some pretty reputable UGL's use clomid and an Ai in their 'all in one pct pills'   Most everything is debatable, I'll stick with what I learned here which is the standard  Clomid 100/100/50/50 and Nolva 40/40/20/20...  I am currently 18 days into my recent PCT. I feel great.  I did just experience loss of sex drive over the weekend, a few zits coming in but my hormones are all over the place right now. 

SemperFi

Brother,

Your concern about Nolva is valid and it is great your reaching out to to hear the experiences of others. Jarhead provided you with a great read on PCT. Stick to what works but understand the potential risks. If it ain't broke..... don't try and fix it.

Recovery is more important than the gains you made on cycle. Poor recovery.... loss of gains.... or worse. ;)

SEMPER FI

JARHEAD2

Yes sir, you can take an AI during pct if it's needed, but the AI can't be your only pct... like Dof said, some have had temporary blurriness from clomid which is usually subsided by taking it before bed. I personally have never heard of anyone havin bad vision after pct, but anything is possible