Does this sound accurate for a cycle?

D

Deleted member 45086

The point is - you could try "dirty" bulking, but watch out for not adding fat faster than you add muscle
Metabolism is the key here. How quickly you can shed the unwanted pounds when you are done. I have to be very careful but some don't. Treadmills suck. 😂

bobby ricky

Really??? 8 - 12 pounds per month? including water retention? I though with gear the more you eat the more gainz you make.
This is where I gained my foundation of muscle on my dirty bulk. When I say dirty I mean very good food and lots of protein but way more than I should have with pancakes and dessert also. I fed the drug and my stomach never growled.
There’s water and fat in there but it worked to get the muscle.

bobby ricky

What are you down to in weight now?. You look below 220 and that's what I remember last. Looking awesome man. I stay about 235.
Picture is 260 😂now 218😞 I tried doing it again abd the second time got fat w without much muscle added. Now just starving and lean.

D

Deleted member 45086

Picture is 260 😂now 218😞 I tried doing it again abd the second time got fat w without much muscle added. Now just starving and lean.
Yeah my first deca cycle I put on 40+ pounds. I didn't know how to eat right. I just consumed protein protein protein. Lol. Didn't care if it came from chicken breast, pizza, or a pound peanut butter sandwich. 😂