Does this sound accurate for a cycle?

dohcsvt

I am still on my first cycle, so still learning lots. I discovered this on Quora and found it interesting/concerning. What are your takes on it as an accurate description?
———————————————————
Depending on what you’re using and how much, the effects will differ. You’ll see lots of different “effects” during the cycle. Lets take a standard (non-beginner) cycle and, for fun, lets pretend there’s no PCT or other “safety” medications.

Test E 500mg/week & Deca 600mg/week

Week 1:

Unusually horny

Week 2:

Still unusually horny and now you’re hungry all the time.

Week 3:

The beginning of water retention. You feel “fuller” and your muscles appear rounder, but you’re not really stronger. You feel kind of aggressive and snappy.

Week 4:

More water retention. You’ve probably put on 4–5lbs out of nowhere. This is mostly water. Also, you’re eating all the time. You feel somewhat stronger.

Week 5:

People can tell you’re getting bigger. Your face is getting kind of chipmunk-y and your shirts fit too tight in all the right places. You definitely feel more powerful in the gym and you feel like you’re recovering faster. You’re just generally more motivated all the time. Like you wake up every day and feel like you can crush anything. You’re very hungry and you think about sex an awful lot.

Week 6:

If you’re not taking an anti estrogen, your nipples are probably feeling really achey. You crush it at the gym daily. Everything just feels full all the time. You’re probably up 10lbs (if you’ve been eating right). 2 lbs of this is muscle/fat. The other 8 is water. You’re also really oily and sweaty all the time. Like constantly sweaty. Any effort causes you to sweat everywhere.

Week 7:

Your nipples straight up hurt and you better start taking that anti-e because you’re going to develop gyno at this rate. Parts of your body with more androgyn receptors are noticeably larger, including glutes, delts, and traps—especially delts.

Week 8:

You’re up 15 lbs. Of this 4–6 is muscle/fat. The rest is water. Your face is just a round ball at this point. When you smile in pics, no one can see your eyes. Going up stairs is a pain. Your nipples are literally aching all the time. You accidentally hit your chest on a door and it was like getting whacked in the nuts.

Week 9:

You’re up 18 lbs— half of this is water. You’re really tired of pinning, but you’ve never felt so empowered at the gym. You’re benching way more and you don’t really feel tired after a workout. You just feel good.

Week 10:

You’re up 20lbs. You never want this feeling to end.

Week 11:

Hmmmm…. No changes.

Week 12:

Still no changes and it’s time to off-cycle.

Week 13–14:

Hey. This off-cycle isn’t so bad. I still feel great! I’m not having any of the side effects guys told me about. PCT is a huge scam!

Week 15–20:

Crippling depression. Zero sexual desire. The gym is really hard to get to and you don’t want to eat nearly as much as you used to. Suicidal ideation. You’re down 11 lbs and look flat everywhere. Being human again sucks.

Week 21:

Yay! New gear arrived! I’m gonna try tren this time!

D

Deleted member 45086

Lol. I've seen that before. There is some truth behind it and mixed in there but a bunch of over exaggeration as well. Still I found it pretty amusing though.

Gainz.

I'm in week one, literally day 7, super horny and already feeling the hunger (really happy about that)
But I'm already at the "might try tren" step 🤣🤣

HGH.to

lol yeah. as you can guess it's from one person to another but I wouldn't doubt someone actually experienced this. a bit of exaggeration, of course, but it somewhat describes what you can expect

suppsforlife

Hey. This off-cycle isn’t so bad. I still feel great! I’m not having any of the side effects guys told me about. PCT is a huge scam!
this is the truest part :D I've heard of many people thinking like this. Until depression actually kicks in

PedritoHID

Well, I'm in my 6th week of my 2nd cycle, 500Test, 400NPP, 500Eq and 20mgDbol. I don't feel that bloated, I sweat a lot and I would like for people to answer me,

WHY I'M NOT HUNGRY ALL THE TIME????

For real, I have to force myself to eat to the point of having almost diarrhea. You promised me I was gonna eat like a horse and have a 30 inch dick. LIARS!!!

Gainz.

Well, I'm in my 6th week of my 2nd cycle, 500Test, 400NPP, 500Eq and 20mgDbol. I don't feel that bloated, I sweat a lot and I would like for people to answer me,

WHY I'M NOT HUNGRY ALL THE TIME????

For real, I have to force myself to eat to the point of having almost diarrhea. You promised me I was gonna eat like a horse and have a 30 inch dick. LIARS!!!
It could be the dbol. Some people completely lose their appetite on dbol.
Usually test, tren and eq.
.. and MK-677 increase your appetite. But I'm assuming dbol is preventing that in your case

Twizted

EQ doesn't increase apetite for everyone. It seems to happen for many but not all. You should be dropping the dbol soon right? Maybe that will help, orals cause apetite suppression for many ppl.

suppsforlife

EQ just starts to kick in so we're going to see. about Dbol - yes, in rare occasions, it doesn't increase but lowers appetite.
you'll soon go EQ, Test and NPP alone with all of them fully kicked in and you have good chances of better appetite.

D

Deleted member 45086

EQ Update:

8 weeks of EQ, hunger hasn't changed, but my dick has grown a full 1 inch, now I can brag having 4. This shit works, thanks all!
What dose are you on Pedrito. Are you seeing veins really popping out?

PedritoHID

What dose are you on Pedrito. Are you seeing veins really popping out?
500 - 600/w. I guess I'm seeing "some" veins, I'm not sure if they were there, when I was lean I didn't pay attention. If the horizontal vein on my right bicep pops up, I'll know its working.

My gear is pretty good, my estrogen is really low, 8 to be exact, and I haven't used Adex, so it must be the Eq.

I just don't feel anything, no even anxiety, or hunger, or women looking at my huge bulge.

Help me Bigbelly-Wan Kenobi

D

Deleted member 45086

500 - 600/w. I guess I'm seeing "some" veins, I'm not sure if they were there, when I was lean I didn't pay attention. If the horizontal vein on my right bicep pops up, I'll know its working.

My gear is pretty good, my estrogen is really low, 8 to be exact, and I haven't used Adex, so it must be the Eq.

I just don't feel anything, no even anxiety, or hunger, or women looking at my huge bulge.

If your estrogen is 8 I would crank my testosterone dosage up.

bobby ricky

I like the whole story except for the pct. I’ve pct in the past on pro hormones but have never came off gear and never will.

PedritoHID

Update:

The huger is real bros, the hunger is real!!!! I stopped Dbol a week ago and now I just want to keep eating and eating. I mean I've increase only 10 ponds over a months and this is my cycle.

500Test, 400NPP, 500Eq and 20mgDbol (discontinued)

So I should be weighting more... right?

D

Deleted member 45086

Update:

The huger is real bros, the hunger is real!!!! I stopped Dbol a week ago and now I just want to keep eating and eating. I mean I've increase only 10 ponds over a months and this is my cycle.

500Test, 400NPP, 500Eq and 20mgDbol (discontinued)

So I should be weighting more... right?
Weigh around once a week. You want to see a steady 2-3 lb gain a week. If your appetite is insatiable it's even more important to keep it clean.

D

Deleted member 45086

Really??? 8 - 12 pounds per month? including water retention? I though with gear the more you eat the more gainz you make.
You can increase more as long as your staying lean. You just don't want to pack on 25 lbs of muscle and 25 lbs of fat. That's why I said eat more just keep it clean as possible

bobby ricky

Really??? 8 - 12 pounds per month? including water retention? I though with gear the more you eat the more gainz you make.
Not to go against Big but my biggest gain was a dirty bulk on my first cycle. I was on a see food cycle and I got big 260 lbs. then when cycle was over I had to cut down and loose the fat but the amount of muscle I gained was fantastic. Now I eat clean and don’t gain much fat. I fed the gear all it wanted and it gave me the muscle I desired. Now I eat very clean and work like a beast.