Does Tren make you tired?

APL

Its possible especially if you are having sleep issues while on it. It can/will lower T3 and tyrosine levels, this will make you feel tired, lethargic, etc. Its actually a CNS stimulant (this is why you get the sweating, aggression, and insomnia while on trenbolone) and over time this can cause a run down feeling in an individual.

wes

Prolactin can also cause you to be tired or lethargic from my research . elivated e2 will also make you tired. Have you had blood work done.

Thanks guys that makes sense. I'm getting BW done when I get back from Christmas vacation. I'm all done with the tren so hopefully I will get some energy back soon.

Dolf

Tren will throw off your e2 levels on your bloodwork. I've seen estro levels showing 925 because of tren.

Not sure how long you've been on the tren, but I know after about 7 or 8 weeks it just starts wearing me down. That could be what you're experiencing. 

siegmund

I'm going to be honest here ,I have never found a more stable compound for my self than tren.this is.why were all.differ t ..

I was running that  sustan.and deca ,I felt terrible ....the sustan I felt ok ...

bros I switched back to tren ,my mood is fucking excellent.,I can.do things without having to push myself , I can't explain I.t ..it just compliments me ...but I know. At about 6 weeks to 8 weeks ,I have to dc ...for a.month but tren is my compound.i done.it.enough and.ill be honest I have 2 cycles I will ever.only run anymore., sustan.and.sustan.alone ,and tren a.and.prop ....theres no need for me to venture else where .....this is the cycles that co.pliment me and that's it.

johnjames

The most likely reason that you are lethargic and tired during the day is from not getting enough sleep during the night. I still haven't found a way to totally battle the side affects of trenbolone but I can suggest drinking lots of water and ingest lots of carbs . I think that this is important with trenbolone.

calmb4dastorm

I have to agree with on the Tren! It compliments me well even though I can only run it in 4 week bursts. After I cycled it a couple times, I found my sweet spot and I'm not popping off. I'm laid back and mellow. I notice that I do sleep longer when I'm on it, granted, I take a sleeping pill  to GET to sleep and I'm sleeping 12-15 hours when I'm not on Tren I am happy to get 6-8 hours even with the lunesta! When I don't run Tren, I run prop with NPP. I like 19 nors

I had been on it for 12 weeks. It was the last 3wks or so that felt sooo tired. Next time I will go back to using tren a so I don't have to run it so long. Other than that I loved it.

turnupthegas

like dolf said, once i get that way its usually at the 6 week mark, i tend to push through it, but once i start getting pain in my sides like kidney pain in a sense, i know its time to wrap it up and run my prop for another week or two solo and with in days it rectifies itself. Remember tren isn't a long term steroid, those who can handle it for longer then 8 weeks make me jealous

Outlawthing

+1 on listening to your body  Turn  mine does the same thing with orals it lets you know when that's enough  plus tren is an 8  week max for me  as well if I can hang that long :)

siegmund

+2 brother ,you hit the nail on the head ,I've found that out myself ,and I also seen. Around where alot of carbs before bed are the answer ...

not sure if that will  compliment everyone ,but most

Stalker2016

Same here, it made me tired but not so much. But 2 days ago my brother nicked a vein in my glute, I didn't taste tren but I did smell tren.
So I was smelling my fingers to see if there was a tren smell on it there wasn't any.
Within 20-25 seconds I felt a burning sensation in my lungs and started coughing. I didn't have much of breathing issues it only felth like I catched the flu and having asthma. So couldn't breathe deep the same and next day. 2nd day can breath normally again but still tired.
Since then I felt 10x more tired, but it's getting better.
I'm in week 5 and before last injection i felt a little bit lethargic due to trensomnia but still was getting around 6-8 hours of sleep.
I normally sleep 12 hours a day, if I sleep less I feel lethargic so everyone is different.

Just my 2 cents

NathanWind

It makes me tired. I drink lots of water and keep my carbs up always. Also I try to make sure I get as much sleep as I can during the night, and keep a really stable sleep pattern to battle these effects.