Domestic? Or International?

darkvorg

I was talking to one of our fellow members and this posed an interesting question in my mind: to order from a US domestic source, or an international source? 

Now his logic made sense, other countries are able to research their drugs more freely and openly and can get good raws easier, meaning a more potent cycle it would seem. 

My only concern (especially as a new member and still have yet to order from from a source yet, though planning on it by the end of the week!!!!!! SOOOO excited!) would be about my goods passing through customs.

Is the substance THAT much better to risk being flagged, spending more money, waiting longer for package to arrive, and possibly have it seized? 

Having only ran two cycles previously of just Test and finally adding in NPP (at very low dosages: 25mg/ED please feel free to comment if this is a good baseline for a new compound or not), I don't know if this kind of thought process would affect me, or should it!!!! :0 

I

icdeadlifters

We all stand that risk when going across the pond. Dom vs Int..... You can get a good argument going as some go Dom some go int. International takes longer, stands a chance of being siezed...etc. Dom gets to destination in 3-7 days, Int takes sometimes 30 days. But IMO I go Int due to quality. There is some Dom src that are as good of quality as Int....

Me personally... I go Int.

JARHEAD2

Unless you're buying pharma, domestic & international are equivalent if both sources are doing things right. Just my 2 cents :) & both have good & bad sources. International doesn't guarantee a good product & neither does domestic.... I've had good & bad from both

K

kalpa

I think you can get good products with either Domestic or International. Even International sources can acquire shitty Raws, It all depends on their sources for raws, and what sources are willing to pay for their product. Some sources pay for cheap raws to increase their bottom line and make more profits, and some sources prefer to pay for the best raws and depend on volume and selling a lot of product because they have the best quality. If a source from across the pond guarantees that you will receive your product, then seizure is not really an issue. I hate to toot my own horn but the ratings will tell you who is safe and who has good products. That is the great thing about MG! The Mods dont rig things to get free products from sources. It is an honest review site and the members can tell you who is the best and who has the best grade products. If you are in a hurry to get products then order from a domestic source with a good reputation. If you are smart and plan your cycle properly and you have the products on hand that you are going to need, then you should have no emergencies and you can wait the few extra days to get products from and international source with a good reputation. Since i am a source, take this advice or leave it but we want lifetime customers so i just tell it like it is. Honesty and integrity goes a long way in this racket! Good luck in choosing the source that will work best for you my friend!

MRFIXIT

Spot on Kalpa! Nice to see you on the boards dude you should stick around more often. With your knowledge id love to hear more input from you guys. Your product speaks for itself, But you should interact more with us... youd probably get a shit ton of biz!

JARHEAD2

Yes sir Amen.... we can always use the knowledge of sources & especially ones that have proven their knowledge by their good standings!!! 

Dolf

I'm not gonna go too much into detail on this, but all raws come from china and there is no regulations in china like the U.S. If any source tells you their raws are from anywhere else they're full of shit. Both domestic and intl make good products. Look at the reviews and judge for yourself. Get bloods mid cycle and that will tell you the quality of the test you ordered. 

siegmund

myself , there was a time i swore by international , then for the last year or longer i been domestic , and now once agion im international ...

IMO , any source here or abroad stands a chance at getting shit raws ,, and some of the best gear i ever ran was dom ... sorry but for me , and im not right so this maybe in my head ,, but now i am on the international kick agion , for reasons , are my reasons accurate IDK... are they right idk also , bloods dont lie like dolf said. 

so this is why , IC  .is IC  and jar , is him like dolf is him and blast and so on , and thats why i am ME ...are anyone of us right IDK.  but differnt ppl have differnt theorys and some will stick to there guns theres no differnce , and that maybe true , but it also may be true 

there is no right or wrong answer here , ITS PREFERNCE AND CHOICE.   and WHAT YOU BELIEVE.  

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF AAS , YOU DO YOUR EXPERIMENT AND BE YOUR OWN JUDGE , BUT I WILL TELL YOU , YOU WONT AND CANT GO WRONG WITH OUR , TRUSTED GOOD RATED SOURCES.  ENJOY 

darkvorg

I am just so happy to be here on this site and it is all about experimentation! I actually just placed my first order, nervous as hell but due to the reviews this site has revived I do have confidence!!!!! LET THE GAINZ BEGIN!

I

icdeadlifters

MRFIXIT said:
</p><p>Spot on Kalpa! Nice to see you on the boards dude you should stick around more often. With your knowledge id love to hear more input from you guys. Your product speaks for itself, But you should interact more with us... youd probably get a shit ton of biz!</p><p>
..</p><p>X2 kalpa is on point</p>

siegmund

i promise you , no matter which way you went , and you checked the reviews and there ask and discuss and you see positve feed back. .

you will not be disappointed. .see alot of us are.in this a long time.  , and you know what next month i maybe like son of a bitch i knew dom.  then another week i knew this.   but bro this as far as me is the little shit we go threw and you will to bottom line.  i promise you will not be disappointed.  

please make a cycle log.  , and keep a journal. and keep us updated. we care.  

darkvorg

th is just awesome. I feel like the local guys push what will fill their wallets or own agenda but I'm already thoroughly impressed! Can't wait to see that package come in.

also how does one keep a cycle log, what in are you looking for in it? How many pins, weiggt changes, how much weight I push ect?

B

Burrr

I persaonlly would never base my source selection on the rankings, here or any other board. The rankings lie all the time.

Blood work never lies, so get yours done. Pick out members here, or on other forums that you feel are not liars and see what reviews they have left. 

But this is internet drug sales, and there are liars out there, and fanboys, and haters too. MG tries to prevent fake reviews and votes from happening, but they can only do so much. 

siegmund

you want to make a journal , a personal journal pin days , and sides you get , what you took how often the dose , if you need a ai at all.  

this is why i recommend a test cycle agion , because if you dont know this yet and you run multiple compounds , how you going to know what caused your side , or didnt. ???

and go to cycles , post up your cycle and leave daily or weekly updates and any problems you run into , the brothers and sister can help you , along your way 

Gear2Go

Question that is posed often. But truth is, the raw materials for US based Labs and other labs are sourced very often from the same sources. This also goes for Compounding Pharmacies; they too, use many of the same sources that US based labs do. Labs selling online, to US based customers are still defying the import laws, same as US based companies. The ability to test a product for potency may be easier, or may not. Shipping from the US to other countries for testing is very simple and poses less risk. The procedures are simple and fool proof. Results are given electronically more often then not.

Now, the more scary part is US Customs for a US based customer. Your order has to make it directly to you coming through customs. Whether its 1 bottle or 20, there's the risk. You may just get a letter or you may get and agent at your door. You may and will more then likely just get your order. 

Quality is not the issue. There are many US based and non-US based site producing good quality. I know several on here that produce very good gear and are based in the US. 

This industry has risks involved. Find a good source and stick with them. Good sources can reproduce quality each and every time you order. 

darkvorg

Thank you for the information! I have been digging and learning more and more. Side note: have you taken proper steps towards getting verified yet by our admins/MG? We would always love another reliable, verified source