Dont forget to donate blood !

Standingup

Guys don't forget its actually pretty important to donate blood as often as you can  Those of us running deca or EQ even more so. Those compounds cause a dramatic increase in red blood cells which thickens your blood. Thick blood leads to strokes. Im sorry I wish I was more scientific about it so I  could  tell you exactly how much and for how long you will lower RBC but I can tell you by a "seat of the pants test " I actually feel better after Ive donated. Also when you go opt to give double red cells.  I just made my donation today !

Standingup

Yep theres no known way to lower RBC exect to remove some.  Many people are just looking at estro, test and liver values, but RBC and Hamatocrit are very important to keep an eye on. I know my RBC climbs way up there.

milkin

Three times a year for a good cause for me bro. There is really no reazon NOT to donate blood unless you have medical issues. Balancing out RBC and helping others...Its a win win.

Standingup

Thats right Milkin its a great cause !   And to all you guys out there thinking your blood is no good because it has extra hormone in it you are wrong, its still just as good as any other life saving donation.