Dosing on off days

JARHEAD2

Again, I've started my 2nd cycle this week. I'm pinning 800/800 Test E & EQ every Monday & Thursday & i front loadEd this week also. I'm taking Anavar 60mgs (30 2x ad) along with amiridex.5 eod. My question is do you take the anavar on off days also since it's half life is so short? I've read & heard both ways. What do yall say? 

APL

Yea bro on orals you wanna run it straight threw. I've heard the whole not taking an oral on off days pitch before but its a crock. Think of it like this...when is your body growing...off days. Well technically when you are asleep but on off days you have less caloric expenditure so whats the body gonna do if its not being worked, got the building blocks in the form of calories, and then on top of it there's some var floating around...grow!

Dolf

Everything AP said and the fact you need to keep your blood levels as steady and level as possible. 

Makes sense. That's how I've been running it for the past month or so. Great results!!! Strength went through the f-ing roof, veins popping out in places I've never seen before.

Let me know how it works out for you Devil Dog.

Semper Fi !!! 

+1 APL  laid it out nicely there, just keep popping them pills. The only other thing i would comment is keep your Ai loose, as in dont make yourself take it eod unless your feeling some sides of hi estro coming on thats also  personal preference but imo i see that being more effective, keep up your awesome posts my brother!

Scandal

My first cycle (oral only sorry Mods) was Var for 4 weeks, 50mg ED then up to 75 for last two weeks, great stuff if legit, strength and pumps through the roof, so go ED IMO.

One question with your cycle though which will be my next, I thought the EQ should be ran higher that the base Test, I was thinking 600mg Test with 800mg EQ, and do you pin twice a week alternative Test (Mon) and EQ (Thur)?

Thanks

Dolf

600 test and 800 eq is great. You have to pin the test e or c twice a week, but can get away with pinning eq once a week although I do pin my eq twice a week myself.

JARHEAD2

I am not sure myself about the level of Test compared to Eq. To be honest, the gear that I started with was premixed 200/200. So I've pinned that together on Monday & Thursday the last week. I have another 10ml vial of that then I'll have separate vials. Test E 300 & Eq 300. What is the best way to pin it. Together on those days or alternate them? I do prefer to pin the test 2x a week personally to keep the levels right. I am early enough in my cycle to change whatever needs changed though. I've never front loaded before, but I tried it this time. 

JARHEAD2

man that's what I'm here for, to learn! I've never did Eq before, only test e. Imo the Eq would be better leveled out pinning twice a week as well with the test. Is that correct Dolf?

strong

I would pin them twice a week. I like Monday and thurs. 1mg of test 300 and if ur going 800mgs eq. Shit, make it 900mgs and go 1-1/2 cc of eq 300. Draw them into the same barrel and blast. its only 2.5 cc. That's how id do it..