Dr.s Appt.

strong

Hello All,

Its been a while since I've posted here. I went through a lot the last year or so and I could have posted a lot about pain management and staying positive. This could have been good info or inspiration to someone. I keep coming up with the same answers on why I have not been as active on MG as I was before. When I sign on and start talking with all you fine people on AAS use and training it slowly became my whole life. I just needed to back off and make sure this is the path I want to take. AAS use is not to be taken lightly and being a part of this site made me feel like it was no big deal.  My last 2 cycles were very mild and the gains were more than enough..

I just got back from an extensive Physical with my Dr. This guy looked me over from scalp to bottom of foot. He said I am as healthy as can be. My EKG was the same exact reading as last year which was a good reading. I will receive my bloodwork by the beginning of next week. My Dr. knows that I have used Testosterone but I opened the door fully today. He is willing to monitor me and answer any questions/concerns I may have. He said it will be a learning experience for him. He wants me to even send him my personal bloodwork readings so he can stay on top of my situation. I'm happy about that and I am more than thankful to be healthy..

I just posted a cycle in the logs and it will start tomorrow... 

srslybig

Bravo Strong. I imagine that it was hard to be open and honest with your doc. The fact that he/she has stepped up to the plate is amazing. You got a good one. Please kee us informed on how the new partnership is working out. 

SemperFi

Watch and learn MG. Strong is going to whip some ass. Your tenacity and perseverance is inspiring and needs to be recognized. Your experience is something to be shared and will benefit others!

Those of you who don't know it Strong has a soft spot in his heart for Black Sabbath.....

[[{"fid":"36353","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","link_text":null,"attributes":{"alt":"IRON MAN TRIBUTE: Black Sabbath","class":"media-element file-default"}}]]

SEMPER FI

strong

Thanks man.. I've always been pretty straight with people. I left my last Dr. because he was close minded.. I like this guy so far...

calmb4dastorm

Strong! It really does make quite a difference having a doc who is open-minded and willing to monitor and make sure you are healthy while cycling.

BobbyO190

Great news Strong and as always thanks for all you help  and advice to me one on one over the last year.

One really wise thing I noted in your post though....it's very easy to sit here with a bunch of great and fun men and women who use AAS wisely and successfully and to then start to think it's easy and no big deal and that the consequences won't hit you personally. Then you read notes like yours and Siegmund's last month and it's good to be reminded that it is a big deal.

I do commend folks though, I have always found the first advice given by the 'old timers' is HEALTH FIRST!  Thanks for the reminder of that fact. Keep doing great!

SenseiMiagi

Thats great to learn your health is in check.  Always made me nervous while cycling that i was doing irreversible damage.  Older I get, the more paranoid bout health....or maybe its because I use more cannabis these days :)

Grats on the news!  Keep with mild cycles and good gains IMO.

strong

Thanks Miagi... I think I should pencil weed into my new cycle. Weed helps with any Tren side for me...

Daves84

Great to hear your doc is open minded 

I have always opted to do private bloods etc as i was lead to believe if you go via the NHS then it goes on record and it can affect jobs and even life insurance..

Would be great to go dr and have them genuinely be interested in your health