Drug test question for cycle

Ytown82

Need to pick your brain guys any advice would help. Here's the scenario. My job recently instituted a "drug free" work place which everyone was cool with until the latest rumor which seems to be true. Besides the normal piss test for narcotics or alcohol they are supposedly throwing in there a random test for testosterone levels. Obviously all of the lifters are pissed off (for obvious reasons) but we think that anyone who takes any test boosting supps will fail. They haven't provided us with a list of banned substances so taking anything "andro" from gnc we think will make us fail, that's going to be our argument not to mention how does testosterone affect doing our job. I guess my question is is there anyway around this? I'm not talking about using someone else's piss. Also, would other gear like dbol or other orals show up? How about pct? I just finished a cycle of test c by itself n my next cycle was going to be test c with an oral like dbol or andro but now on not sure what to do. Any insight would be awesome! Thanks guys 

dagambd

In terms of job performance, I don't see how steroids would affect it either.  This is just a guess but your company may be implementing new drug tests probably because they subsidize your healthcare and don't want to be paying for it if you are taking steroids.  We all know what a cluster the healthcare system is.  I was concerned with drug testing myself but it makes sense to me that the only way they can know if you are taking steroids is by testing your testosterone levels and not necessarily a specific anabolic steroid such as dbol or test.  If you are taking steroids i.e. dbol, test c or e or p and others and it is legitimate gear then yes, your testosterone levels are going to be elevated above normal.  Now, until they provide you a list of banned substances, you could always make the argument that you were taking testosterone boosting supplements and that is the reason your test levels are elevated but I think your company would catch on to that pretty quick and provide you with that list relatively soon.  Don't really know of a way around it other than the substitution method you listed.  Good luck to you

dagambd

Ytown82

Thanks for the reply. I just talked to one of my bosses n he said pretty much what u said that to test for steroids they would have to specifically test for that steroid which they aren't going to do. I ran the "supplement" scenario by him as well as that was a concern of other employees. He called the drug free workplace and was informed that taking a legal test booster will not fail a drug test so that leads me to believe that I'd be ok?? If my test levels come back high I can just say I'm on test boosters. Here's my next question tho. My last cycle was test only n I planned to add dbol or maybe some other oral to it I was going to actually ask everyone's opinion on what oral to add with test. So if it was dbol would that show up as dbol or would that show up just as increased test? Not sure if dbol or another oral would show up or not. I know I'm throwin a lot out there but I figured I'm not the only one in this boat so should be a good discussion. N agree about the healthcare bullshit

D

dolfanshan

I doubt they are going to test for aas. It's very very expensive, and since steroids don't inhibit your ability to work safe or alter your mind in a fashion like narcotics do companies don't test for it. Yours would be the first company I've ever heard of that does (besides sports leagues). Now some companies will test for it if they suspect you are personally on aas, but your boss would have to be a dick and not like you for that to happen. IMO though if you value your job I'd lay off the gear until you know they are not testing for it for sure. Test boosters for the most part are scams and do not work, and if they did you might get a boost of a few dl. There's a huge difference between having 750dl and 4000dl which would be the difference between a test booster and aas.

Ytown82

I think they might just be saying it to say it but who knows. I just finished a cycle anyways so I'm starting pct in a bit. Hopefully that don't make me fail either!!

Bigstick_00

I have a script for test so I'm not worried about testing at my company, but the test they do administer is only when one gets hurt or causes damage to company property over $500. But I do know for a fact they only check for weed, coke, meth, and other drugs of this nature that alter performance. Hell, maybe companies should administer gear because of the performance enhancements, production would go thru the roof! Lol

D

Dont_trip

Of work do you do brother I think that would give us a better Idea Are you goverment worker,Construction,Office If you dont mind telling us?

siegmund

My friend a urine test , a swab will not !!! Show high levels of testostorne , only a blood test will do that ,,, and then I dont care what your running , on a normal panel blood test for aas , its only going to show elevated t levels , which you can blame on over the counter test boosters , now if they take it futher , to get another blood ,it will cost them extreme amounts to see , what aas , and then agion friend , this needs to be a blood test , so they are trying to make everyone paranoid , they walk in with rubber gloves and syringes , then start playing the gnc card

dagambd

Ytown82. I think you're going to be fine. I've never heard of companies checking testosterone levels either, that's silliness. Without knowing all the information, your job and company you work for etc... no one here can be absolutely sure of anything. Weigh the risks and make the best decision. 

Ytown82

Amen to that bigstick! Healthcare plus gear! Lol. I'm in government. N its only a piss test. I heard the same thing the only think they could tell in urine was high levels of test but supposedly that's what they're looking for. I kinda agree that they're just trying to make us paranoid but who knows. I do know that to be exact they need to do blood n test for that specific substance n yes that's expensive. I don't see them going that route without something major happening besides random tests. With that being said if I add dbol to my next test cycle n I get pulled for piss test will the dbol show up in a urine test or will it just show up as increased test? I really don't have any experience in this category so just doin some research from u guys. N if they want to test us like athletes they should be paying us like them too!

D

Dont_trip

My brother is on parole and he buys fake piss at smokeshops carry it in you lunch box or what ever and if they call you in you pour that It has worked for my brother the last 2 years and for me as well...Just an idea im throwing at you that has been proven to work but to be honest I highly doubt they will test you at all its probably office gossip bro you know how it goes Goodluck =)

Bigstick_00

How would that work with fake piss? Most places that drug test also check the temp of the urine, usually a little thermometer right on the side of the cup. You'd have to walk around with it tucked under your arm all day in anticipation of a test. 

Bigstick_00

Hey ytown, another way to possibly put your mind at ease is an at home steroid test kit. Some can be expensive, I've found some on eBay for $20. Do a google search and I believe you will find one. Some Walgreens carries them also. They were designed for parents to use suspecting there son or daughter was using. The test tests for all the popular AAS on the market, and it's all confidential. I've used one myself!

Ytown82

Do you get the results on that test immediately or do you have to send it out to a lab or something? Not sure about using fake piss knowing my luck something will go wrong n I'll get canned for trying to cheat the test.

Ytown82

Anyone ever take Epitestosterone? That's produced along with test in yhr body and that's how test your test levels they look at the ratio of test to epitest. Apparently the Germans were big with beating doping tests in the early Olympics cause they took test n epitest so the ratio was still good. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with that.

Bigstick_00

You piss in a cup, bag it, box it, send it out in a prepaid box, save the code it comes with, call or go online in a week to 10 days to get your results! Completely confidential!