dry joints help?

Dolf

Msm is great too. I use Osteo-biflex Triple Strength which has glucosamine, chondroitin, msm, and 5-loxin. Haven't needed is in a while though because I slowed down the pace at which I increase strength gains. In my experience rapidly raising the amount of weight from week to week caused me many months of joint and tendon issues. Trying to achieve that 400lb bench too fast actually set me back.

Dolf

I've read studies, and can say from firdt hand experience that lactic acid from high rep sets is very therapeutic for tendons also.

Dolf

Well that's fine, but you still didn't answer a single question to help us help you get to the root cause of joint issues! 

Dolf

It was quite a while back, and I can't find the article but I'll keep looking. I made a post about it, but like a dumbass didn't post the link.

From memory tendons actually receive their blood supply from attached muscle. The lactic acid buildup of moderate to higher reps helped synthesize the build up of new collagen. Some older members like sieg and OL can remember I was having holy hell with my bicep tendons. I tryed everything from sups to pharmaceutical anti inflammation meds like meloxacam. They worked temporarily, but the issue alwsys returned. When I switched to the lighter rep higher rep lifting it helped and eliminated the issue. The other advantage of higher reps is it also strengthens the tendons for heavier loads in the future. This also made me a firm believer in shoulder prehab training too. I do it 3 times per week.

swolesam

makes sense. To add to this, 1 of my secret weapons to break through plateaus is using bands. The ones with the ring to attach more and more bands to increase resistance. Over a 2 week period of daily use, it provides a ton of hardness and strength. I guess it works in that same way you mentioned about blood flow since using the bands i focus on high reps with as much resistance as possible.

SemperFi

Time under tension (TUT) is a great way to add strength. I have limited experience with the use of bands but I can jump on my wife's bowflex regularly and get a similar effect. I use a four count pausing on full extension and pausing on full contraction.

SEMPER FI

Bigtest131

also if ur running arimadex  u may be to high dosed everyone is different but i ran 1mg eod and it made me loose hella water weight and dryer me out so I had to go to "AS needed ! ". Since then i have gained some water back but still have that dryer apperanc Even tho im runnin sus dbol deca 

solidsnake

This is why I love asking questions here. I always get good solid advice. Once I get a little smarter, I'll start contributing too....I promise!! lol

siegmund

This is fucking crazy !!!!!!! I remember the issues you were having ...and i forgot about all our talks.  ,well my right bicep i couldnt pick up a 5 gal pail without it killing me , 

I was just in aposition to stop doing biceps it was that bad.  So i figured fuck pride i got to work them..a few weeks ago ,i started just doing the bar , (45 lbs)  and i added like a nickel every week.  Its only been what 2 or 3 weeks since i posted the gym pic.   And i just realized right now..i have no more pain in the bicep at all 0.  So i would have to cosign your theory and make it fact.    

Let me rephrase that excuse me is it fact , no. But.it adds more to the theory ty.

siegmund

Your already smarter , your asking questions. And with you and others asking questions ,  it brings up solid advice and answers as this ,which i totaly forgot about ...

See new members and questions bring up past topics such as this , and i just lived what dolf went through , and i did exactly as he did ,and i have no more bicep pain i couldnt even work ...and now.i forgot i had that issue till this topic.   +2.   Keep asking 

SemperFi

Osteo and Ciccus took away 100% of my elbow pain. It took several weeks to feel the effects but it works. zero...nada... pain has left the body!

SEMPER FI

swolesam

AHHHHHHHHH sweet!!! welcome to the cissus club my friend. it has done the same for me the past 15+ years now!!! Its a FUCKING miracle.

Wish there was a cissus stock so i can back up the truck & load up on them shares!

swolesam

AHHHHHHHHH sweet!!! welcome to the cissus club my friend. it has done the same for me the past 15+ years now!!! Its a FUCKING miracle.

Wish there was a cissus stock so i can back up the truck & load up on them shares!

SemperFi

It saved me from taking more aggressive measures. I am a believer. I take the recommended dose of osteo and 1600mg cissus 2x per day per your recommendation. 

SEMPER FI 

strong

The Hulk is filled with tons of Knowledge. Smart man right there... I'm looking into Ciccus for me. The greatest thing about the boards is you learn every day....

swolesam

i learn something new everyday & make sure to pass it along when needed to my family here on MG, just like you'all do as well.