Dude this gear is definitely overdosed, pure fire !

Nytex

I honestly cant figure out how one would " hurt " ones self with gear that's over dosed by 10, 20, 30 % , shit even at a double dose I don't think it would " hurt" . I supposed only if it was an AI then it crashed my estro.  

Polish, the claims of 98 and 99 % pure raws are lies told by big fat crooked assholes. 99% of the raws come from chiner, and chinerese raws test on average between 75-85 % ( at least the few dozen from various vendors I tested ) with a few good ones tipping in to the low 90's . Most every ugl creates their recipe at roughly 20% over for exactly this reason. So most of the time even though it was cooked at 20% over the dose is pretty close .

Theres not a lot of honest sources out there, but quite frankly theres not a lot of customers that can handle the truth so they make this bullshit up about having pure European raws.

milkin

I agree here with NY that if a source claims to be using raws testing at mid to upper 90's then they are most likely not telling the truth. 

Uglpharma

I think what could be happening in some cases is, Since I have been on MG's there have been several Raw suppliers from china that have been trying to push their cheaply priced raws to sources they find on MG's. Im sure NT and the other sources get the emails, they are not just targeting me. but at least two of those chinese suppliers have sent copies of Mass specs for some of the raws they offer, They all show in the mid to high 90's for %. Now personally I think they are bullshit and would not even consider giving these guys a shot but maybe some other sources are just being gullible. Any one can fake a mass spec sheet for presentation. What gets me is one of these chinese suppliers is even trying to push pre-made oils, I hope no sources fall for this because you really have no clue how these chinese company's are brewing or what they are putting in it. 

Nytex

The ones I find comical are the European vendors of raws that drop ship from China,  lololol oh yeah I bought raws from a European src .

A

Axle

and I have said from day one that people that report 99.9% purity are bullshit 99.99% of the time.  Test your Raws and adjust you dose per the percent of impurities.  That way your never rolling the dice.   Most don't relize the cost that comes from having Raws tested via a 3rd party it isn't cheap. Its a cost sources have to endure if they really want to know what's going out.  Hell anyone with computer knowledge can dr a report.    Agreed.  Raws over 90% purity are rare.  

Uglpharma

Quite comical indeed, Lets face it, most ,if not all raws are currently produced in china these days unless your extracting Fina pellets in your kitchen. I dont think I would even consider buying from another country than china at this point and def do not need a euro middle man Lol

fatboy1937

Kuddos to all the sources that call bs on the purity of the raws from suppliers!  AND having their own testing done, I know it's not cheap.  The only way to check your source is through blood tests...

bufbiker

Hotbox.

Everyone that buys raw powders should invest in a hot box. It slowly rises in temperature and you can tell what type and how much it is adulterated.

Then you weigh powders accordingly. But still it's not 100% on target. There's some guess timation involved.

SenseiMiagi

Great to see the sources themselves discuss Raws, percentages, china powders, etc....feel like a fly on the wall taking in what I can.