dumb stuff

Standingup

Hey sorry for the dumb post, but I just love stories like this.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mlb/report-canseco-shoots-off-finger-cleaning-gun/ar-BBbOu8k?ocid=DELLDHP

N

noveskeelite

Lol he really is an idiot. But damn that sucks. Its gun safety 101 to unload fire arm before doing ANY type of work on it. Even.installing an accessory

D

dolfanshan

What an idiot. At least he was the only one hurt because of his stupidity. Its always the unloaded gun that goes off unexpectedly.

N

noveskeelite

I dont know any weapon that goes off without someone pulling trigger.....except for a rare cookoff. There are accidental discharges which is weapon malfunction (rare) and negligent discharge which is just operator error. Fucking with a hot weapon is a fast way to have a negligent discharge

Standingup

I remember in the gun safety class at the local sheriffs office, they showed us a couple of stray bullet holes in the walls. He said if you are ever in a police station and see a very randomly placed bulletin or notice on the wall it is usually there to cover up a bullet hole.

N

noveskeelite

Theres a video on youtube of a police officer whos a firearms instructor.giving a lesson to a class of kids and he accidentally shoots himself in foot lol

D

dolfanshan

I know in the military there was no such animal as an accidental discharge. Guns don't go off by themselves. Someone has to pull the trigger. Always treat a gun as if its loaded. The gun that he thought was unloaded shot his finger off. That's the meaning behind the unloaded gun is the one that always shoots somebody.

D

Dont_trip

Did it....is he gonna write a book about how steroids made him shoot his finger off then sue every major gun producer ;)

K

krisbr

It's funny last week one of the guys I'm working out of town with shot a hole in the parking lot and a major case a stupid ass. Surprised the cops didn't come.