egg yolks

blastthru23

I hate wasting food. I never felt good about washing the egg yolks down the drain, hated it. Well, here is what I now do with them. I cook them in a bit of oil, and feed it to the crows. I made a feeder out of an old aluminum bread pan, and hung it with some jack chain from a couple finish nails outside my kitchen window on the roof (I live on the 4th floor of an old victorian). The crows come twice daily to gobble them up, they even come quite close the window, and someday I hope one will actually come into the house for a visit. I love it when I am actually home when they come for the yolks, but I often leave before they get here. Hmmm, I think I hear one out there now :) Gotta go say hello!

blastthru23

That's what they tell me, but, I like knowing that Hugin and Munin are well fed for their to whisper their findings in Odins ear ;)

BobbyO190

Outstanding knowledge of Norse mythology, not easy to always track that down.   It is very cool stuff though. Never gets enough credit for its influence in modern literature and symbolism. It and celtic mythology both.  Greek so dominated western philosophy it got all credit and too much influence. 

Keep feeding your personal murder of crows and have a great weekend. 

strong

Im wondering why you don't eat the yolks.

https://www.megafood.com/blog/choline-supernutrient-in-eggs-you-didnt-know.html

Hmmm, Both my posts to you Blast start out with "I'm Wondering"  You have my mind thinking: )