EQ + Sustanon + dBol or Eq + Test C + dBol?

Gainz.

very true... especially it need to run at 16week min
Well kinda... 16 weeks of deca is a lot! I've heard you're not supposed to run more than 8 weeks. But I've seen people run as much as 10 weeks. I wouldn't run deca more than 10.

Just remember the longer you run, the more on point your pct has to be, and the higher chances of sides like gyno.

rosoo

Well kinda... 16 weeks of deca is a lot! I've heard you're not supposed to run more than 8 weeks. But I've seen people run as much as 10 weeks. I wouldn't run deca more than 10.

Just remember the longer you run, the more on point your pct has to be, and the higher chances of sides like gyno.
it is? i thought if npp+test prop max 12 weeks but all would said that deca and test would be 12 weeks and see how i feel, if can go for 16

let me do more research first since test and deca would be my second cycle planning ...

D

Deleted member 45086

Deca should always be run for at least 12 weeks. 14-16 weeks is common.

suppsforlife

@Bigbelly is actually right here. 16 weeks cycle of Deca is actually common. It's such a long compound that you shouldn't use it for less than 12 weeks. It starts to kick in at least at week 6, but for most even at week 8 or so.

HGH.to

true. 16 weeks Deca cycle is common because of how slow it enters the system.
I've heard you're not supposed to run more than 8 weeks.
in fact, there's no point running it for just 8 weeks. you stop when it just fully starts working

Gainz.

Oh.. my bad. But that's why others have a say lol.
I knew there was something about deca and 8 weeks, I thought it was the cutoff, not the minimum.
Always learning here!

Its dbol... aj you idiot... dbol is the one you don't run longer than 8 weeks.

Last edited: