EQ,Test, Tbol/Anavar Cycle

Zewi

Yes what would you like to know? However, very rare should you run two orals unless you understand liver support, and the compounds you are going to use. Also this cycle with EQ needs to be a min of 16 weeks and at a min of 400mg, 600mg(sweet spot) and 800-900 advanced).. 18 is a nice sweet spot, but in all reality EQ is ran for 20 weeks... EQ cycles in my opinion should not be introduced until about your 4th 5th cycle.. You can get a lot out of Diet and Test e, cycles with Test p kickers, Anavar, Tbol, Dbol and Mast p and be rocking.  

Also with EQ IMO it is a big thing to frontload

An example .We will just do the short 16 weeks..

New to EQ

1-6 Tbol @ 50mg Ed

1-16 Test E @ 500mg a week (or 600 because most are 300mg these days)

1-16 EQ @ 400mg (even 600mg as a first time user to EQ is ok)

11-16 Anavar @ 50/75 Mg ED 

Your AI's

Your PCT..

Outlawthing

I just ran a 18 week ( all my body could stand)  eq test c  cycle with dbol kicker. I got shredded  lost like 8% bf  I have since tried tbol and i like i feel like it would suit eq better  my first cycle next year is gonna be 

test c 600 per week 

eq  900 per week 

tbol kicker at least 60 per day 

and anavar to finish  dose adj as needed will be my first run 

I am up in the air about front load  never done it but it is still on the table 

Zewi

And that is why EQ is one of those few times you every run it..

IMO there are alot of cycles that can be run that are not longer than 12 weeks. So many short 8 weeks with Test A, Mst P, Anavar (even Tran A), To 12 week cycles Test E, anvar, or Dbol kickers or what i like is Dbol in the middle. 

Outlawthing

maybe preload the eq bout 1500mg then save the tbol for the middle hmmmm...... Interesting  I do agree short esters open up a lot of doors o just have not found a short water that leans me out npp tren makes me grow like crazy with uncontrolled eating eq doesn't affect appetite ... I know that's bass ass wards for most people 

Zewi

Do you use short easters??

If your do than use a test a, test p and an an var run at the end of your cycle for 6 weeks or a 8 week er by itself... for me 18 weeks is about the norm for a cycle.. so adding an end like this...

13-18 test p 125MG EOD

13-18 mast p 200MG EOD

13-18 Anavar 50 to 75mg ED

Or you bulk up during the winter and run it for 6 weeks before summer enjoy doing that.. where in the winter you start a 12-14 week cycle october-December few weeks in Jan.. take feb, March April off and start a 6 weeker in May for summer.. rinse and repeat 

1-6 Anavar 75mg ED

1-6 mast p @ 200MG EOD or 250

1-6 Test p @ 75mg eod or 100 or 150.. your choice...

Outlawthing

oh yeah I use short ester got. Some test ace and npp  bout to cycle them next year jump the big one  so your saying drop the test c an replace with ace or prop at end with masteron p and anavar 

Dolf

This is very similar to my cycle last winter except for larger doses. I'm running it again this winter except kicking with dbol and most likely a mast p taper. I'll be creating a cycle log very soon.

Outlawthing

This little short ester cycle  om about to hit is  

100mg test ace Ed 

75mg npp Ed 

tbol 60 mg somewhere in there haven't decided 

aro for ai 

prami fo da 

shit something bound to happen  maybe I will graduate to big boy status like you guys  if the meat sticks like last npp prop cycle it will be on trying to get as big as i can till the comp then focus on cut