EQ Tren Test Mast?????

BulkinWes

What do yall think? Eq 400 Tren 400 mast 400 Test 650. I’ve not yet done this as a stack I always stick to tren but I just start my tren test cycle but I wanna throw those two in there opinions and y’all’s experiences would be nice. As yall know I’ve done really big cycles but I’m wanting to switch it up a little and see how this works out for me. But I’ll never stop tren that’s not an option.

BulkinWes

You should be very lean with this cycle. It is doable for someone with experience like you.
Like I’ve done EQ and liked it I like the more lean I got with it but it didn’t make me big like Tren and obviously done Tren and mast but I wanna throw eq in there and see if it makes much of a difference or what you know what I mean.

suppsforlife

yeah it should make a difference. Test Tren Mast is already great enough, but the addition of EQ will bring other effects (that none of the aforementioned steroids can) because it works differently.

BulkinWes

yeah it should make a difference. Test Tren Mast is already great enough, but the addition of EQ will bring other effects (that none of the aforementioned steroids can) because it works differently.
Yeah I love throwing mast in but I really like the effects from EQ and I think between the 3 will be a great stack because I blow up on tren but I want the cut and hardness EQ gives so we gonna try it out. And I’m also curious of what my bloodwork is gonna look like with this stack

Gainz.

I've been doing
650 test
500 EQ
200 tren
200 mast
And I absolutely love it!
I have no negative sides... Growing weekly... Strong and vascular.
I don't know if running mast at 400 is necessary... But yeah I say go for it!

Gainz.

I'm on 400 mast rn. Doing 500 500 on test and deca, so hopefully offsets ED. EQ went in the bin, gave me face acne.

Will report my findings.

Have you ever tried accutane?
It's worked... Like fuckin magic for me brother. I've had acne since I was 13. Not to the point where I had acne related nicknames growing up... But I usually had 1-4 zits at any given time. Even at 33 years old before I started gear... I had some acne problems. Then I started gear and the problem got much worse. My face a little bit more than normal... Mostly black heads. But my chest back and shoulders just fuckin exploded with acne! So I went down the acne treatment rabbit hole... Washes, scrubs, spot treatment, silk sheets and pillowcases. Cetaphil and silk helped a lot... A LOT! But definitely didn't fix my problem.
So I jumped on accutane... Most sources here have it between $40-75 bucks.
I started with 20mg per day and by the.... I think 3rd week it was gone. A little bit of black heads every once in a while but definitely no big zits. I ended up running out, and broke out again. So I ordered more... And I've been taking 10mg per day and I've been really good!
Especially considering the amount of shit I'm on. Every once in a while I'll get a little zit on my shoulder or something... But we're talking a tiny little guy that's usually gone within 2-3 days.
I started accutane again in the beginning of December... And since then I've had one tiny zit on my face. Right under my eyebrow.

So if you're still struggling with acne I highly recommend it. Start with with 20mg for 3-4 weeks and then drop down to 10mg per day.
You can get almost 200 acne free days for $40-75 bucks.
That's money well spent for the confidence clear skin gives you.

And apparently... Some people are lucky enough to have completely cured their acne from a cycle of accutane. I wasn't so lucky, but you never know.

suppsforlife

yeah, accutane is amazing for acne. but not everyone seem to respond well to it, unfortunately. but is it worth giving it a try? definitely?
especially because EQ is popular for causing acne so using it while using EQ may be a great idea

BulkinWes

I've been doing
650 test
500 EQ
200 tren
200 mast
And I absolutely love it!
I have no negative sides... Growing weekly... Strong and vascular.
I don't know if running mast at 400 is necessary... But yeah I say go for it!
I was found to ask you because I couldn’t remember if you were running same thing or not.

BulkinWes

My goal is strength so Tren and EQ on point I don’t wanna do any orals. I thought about running Anadrol again cuz dammit I got fuckn strong but too many negative side effects for me to justify taking it.

My goal is strength so Tren and EQ on point I don’t wanna do any orals. I thought about running Anadrol again cuz dammit I got fuckn strong but too many negative side effects for me to justify taking it.
I was actually going to ask if strength is what youre looking for? But, as you know with Adrol, you will get that "bloated" look, or at least I do. Then again I take it in the winter months; bulking. I make a blend Susta-Tren blend that is very popular. If youre about strength and against the jab, then anadrol or dianabol is your go-to. Injections, I like Tren A, Tren E (Tren F, Tren X, Tren Y Tren-Z <--satire), regardless of the "tren" it s top-notch for size and strength.

BulkinWes

I was actually going to ask if strength is what youre looking for? But, as you know with Adrol, you will get that "bloated" look, or at least I do. Then again I take it in the winter months; bulking. I make a blend Susta-Tren blend that is very popular. If youre about strength and against the jab, then anadrol or dianabol is your go-to. Injections, I like Tren A, Tren E (Tren F, Tren X, Tren Y Tren-Z <--satire), regardless of the "tren" it s top-notch for size and strength.
Tren E for me I do long cycles and Adrol makes me feel like I’m dying lol

BulkinWes

Also I don’t like blends too much cuz you don’t know what your getting in each actual pin and I don’t mind pinning I look forward to it now lol

Also I don’t like blends too much cuz you don’t know what your getting in each actual pin and I don’t mind pinning I look forward to it now lol
Hit me up for a for blend to see if you might like. Nothing to lose. Pinning doesnt bother me as much. Although a little time consuming, I heat, then transfer my 1cc oil into an insulin syringe and inject. Takes a little patience, but i dont have the scar tissue like I used to.

Gainz.

yeah, accutane is amazing for acne. but not everyone seem to respond well to it, unfortunately. but is it worth giving it a try? definitely?
especially because EQ is popular for causing acne so using it while using EQ may be a great idea

See... I never looked up the side effects... And everyone knows, you can't have side effects if you don't know what they are!

That's bullet proof logic in my book!
🤣😂🤣😂