eq

siegmund

Its the 3 rd week of cycle and I beleive , im finally feeling a little , lmao because I literally went from force feeding myself , to I have a uncontrollably hunger , I always force a sandwich in the morning today I found myself , doing 80 mph to the diner , just had 2 eggs 2 sausage , bacon ham toast , and still hungry

N

noveskeelite

Wish my appetite was like that. I have to.force feed Majority of time. Probably good mine isnt.tho cause id blow up to like 260!!!

N

noveskeelite

Im a pin cushion right now as it is lol really dont wanna inject anything else

milkin

Hoping you will continue to give good detailed feedback to others. Many don't realize what's involved when running shorts, ED/EOD pokes can be a real Eye-opener for those who are the slightest bit pin shy. Personally, IMO, there is nothing like soaking up some Prop w/breakfast.

N

noveskeelite

I am trying to keep very detailed log. As you know ive had issues with PIP but I know how to manage it now. Havent had crippling pip in quite some time. I truthfully still hate pinning but like ive told seigmund through private discussions I just tell myself...dont be a sissy lol. And its really not that scary anymore. Takes me a couple mins now for a pin. Drawing combining compiunds is longest part. I used to wipe site like 50 times just stalling being scared...now I just stick that shit in.and start pushing lol.

N

noveskeelite

Running.short esters.definitely require a.certain comfort level with injections and being.comfortable hitting.several.different sites. Also need a lab that doesnt give you major pip or you wont last long

milkin

Oh hell yeah Sig, once that EQ hits (2-3 weeks in) you will want to turn the fridge upside down and shake out its contents in your mouth. It an awesome compound for lean mass if you keep your diet in check.

siegmund

After two shorts , this is pleasure , for real , im loving being back on test c,also , and the appatite is coming , I need it im at 185 ,

N

noveskeelite

Lol. Sorry man didnt mean to hijack. Your 185 comment is funny tho. Just a month ago I was down to 227. Now im 248!!!! 

siegmund

No hijack ,, I know my appatite is shot right now watching one of the grand kids ,  first time and may be  just be the last , he does not listen at all , thats what giving a child what they want all the time does , its my first time watching because they just moved from I pourtorico a few months back , and sorry I need to vent , unreal , pulling my dogs ears , choking him , when he gets bit , oh fucking well , hes going on 5 and knows right from wrong , when a puppy thats is 11 weeks , and all he wants to do is play runs , down stairs and hides , you know something wrong

milkin

Lol zig. A nice simple long ester cycle is like a vacation ! Your pin supplier may go out of business now.

milkin

It really is a nice compound but it's one that many feel is not worth running due to moderate gains and requires duration. Patience is needed for EQ, as you see, since it take a long time to Kick in,

Sigh

i finished my eq cycle a couple months ago.  My calorie intake before was 2500 a day.  during it was almost 5000.  With insane pumps.

obama8mychikn

Wanting to add e.q. to my next cycle. Need someone to break it down for me, what to stack with, amount..etc. any feedback, I could use it

Outlawthing

All I can say bout eq is veins veins veins my d*** veins have veins now looks like a road map that leads to no where lmao:)

D

dolfanshan

750 mg per wek test e, 750mg eq per week, 75mg tbol ed for 6 weeks, and tren a 100mg eod for the final 6 weeks is my next cycle to start in about a month. Its a 20 week cycle. I might kick start with some prop too. Hadn't made my mind up yet.