Equipoise Hunger

rosoo

Dear Gurus,

This might sounded stupid, as I am planning my second cycle, but i do have a question for you all:
as my second cycle i plan to use Eq + Dbol + Test C

- EQ (Boldenone Undercylenate) + Dbol can make one hungry very fast

and with my work, i cant take 6 meals a day, max 3 to 4 depending on how busy is my work schedule

what should i eat if i run into equipoise hunger every few hour any suggestions?

Whiz

Dear Gurus,

This might sounded stupid, as I am planning my second cycle, but i do have a question for you all:
as my second cycle i plan to use Eq + Dbol + Test C

- EQ (Boldenone Undercylenate) + Dbol can make one hungry very fast

and with my work, i cant take 6 meals a day, max 3 to 4 depending on how busy is my work schedule

what should i eat if i run into equipoise hunger every few hour any suggestions?
Depends on your goals regarding on what you want to obtain with your physique. I think you can eat whatever you want as long as it fits in your calories and your macros.

D

Deleted member 45086

I’m on test eq and deca and when I hit my calories for the day I just tell my belly no.
Be strong brother.
I always try to leave just a little tolerance during tha day because I always get that 9:00 snack need. That's what tides me over to morning

D

Deleted member 45086

And Rosoo, there are no stupid questions. Better to find out here than after a goof up. Keep you couple of beef jerkies nearby if possible. I do at work

Whiz

I always try to leave just a little tolerance during tha day because I always get that 9:00 snack need. That's what tides me over to morning
You could try to up your protein to feel more satiated throughout the day. Also eating more complex carbs helps because your body takes longer to break them down

rosoo

Depends on your goals regarding on what you want to obtain with your physique. I think you can eat whatever you want as long as it fits in your calories and your macros.
goal is to bulk and gain muscle and not so much on fat... so i can just eat clean whenever i hungry and avoid fat, oily and too much carb?

rosoo

You could try to up your protein to feel more satiated throughout the day. Also eating more complex carbs helps because your body takes longer to break them down
Have you tried Casein in the interim? say you are hungry and you drank a bottle of Casein shake?