Equipoise

HulkSmashShan

Hey guys I have recently gotten some EQ to throw into my cycle. I would like to know the recommended dosage you guys think would be a good starting point. For those here that don't already know me I have some intermediate experience with gear and this isn't my first rodeo by far. My cycle I intend to run the EQ with will consist of test cyp-300 weekly. Eq-? Anadrol-50 (possibly 100) 4 iu HGH daily want to see how I respond to the new compund. Thanks in advance MG family. Hope you're all doing great!

HulkSmashShan

Hey guys I have recently gotten some EQ to throw into my cycle. I would like to know the recommended dosage you guys think would be a good starting point. For those here that don't already know me I have some intermediate experience with gear and this isn't my first rodeo by far. My cycle I intend to run the EQ with will consist of test cyp-300 weekly. Eq-? Anadrol-50 (possibly 100) 4 iu HGH daily want to see how I respond to the new compund. Thanks in advance MG family. Hope you're all doing great!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220404-191706~2.png
    Screenshot_20220404-191706~2.png
    803.2 KB · Views: 4

EMachine

Hey brother,

600 is a pretty good dose and you’ll like the results. I’m assuming you e been around the block a few times. My sweet spot was at 800 mg. I no longer use EQ due to high blood pressure but it’s one of my favorite steroids. My upper chest, front shoulders and traps really came out when on it. Also, my appetite increased and my gains were solid. This is also a compound that you want to use for 12-16 weeks for best gains.

HulkSmashShan

Hey brother,

600 is a pretty good dose and you’ll like the results. I’m assuming you e been around the block a few times. My sweet spot was at 800 mg. I no longer use EQ due to high blood pressure but it’s one of my favorite steroids. My upper chest, front shoulders and traps really came out when on it. Also, my appetite increased and my gains were solid. This is also a compound that you want to use for 12-16 weeks for best gains.
Thanks for the reply man. I appreciate it. I'm going to start at 300mg twice a week and then tweak accordingly. Im really excited to have that appetite. I haven't ran across anyone who's ran it that didn't say it increased their appetite.

suppsforlife

yeah man. EQ would increase your appetite! and yeah, for someone like you, 600 mg/week of EQ should be a good dose. I would say 400 mg/week would be good enough too. But in @bobby ricky case, he started with 600 mg/week as a froantload then he wanted to lower it. But it turned into his cycle :D

bobby ricky

I just wanted to say thank you to all you guy’s on eq info, you know who you are. It is my favorite steroid for sure. Except for the hand tremor sometimes and the crazy appetite. I’m in the process of lowering it at the moment to 500 week. Best blood pressure on cycle 124/82. I’m also cutting so the vascularity is crazy. Nobody at the gym matches my vascularity . Traps shoulders and chest look crazy on a juicy pump. I look in the mirror and can’t believe that’s me😆😂. People probably think im weird flexing in the mirror 😂.
I was thinking about adding anavar to the mix to really finish me off. A cut vascular guy will always win over a bigger non vascular guy in my opinion unless we’re talking about the really big mother fuckers😂. Unfortunately I can never be one of those big guy’s.

EMachine

I just wanted to say thank you to all you guy’s on eq info, you know who you are. It is my favorite steroid for sure. Except for the hand tremor sometimes and the crazy appetite. I’m in the process of lowering it at the moment to 500 week. Best blood pressure on cycle 124/82. I’m also cutting so the vascularity is crazy. Nobody at the gym matches my vascularity . Traps shoulders and chest look crazy on a juicy pump. I look in the mirror and can’t believe that’s me😆😂. People probably think im weird flexing in the mirror 😂.
I was thinking about adding anavar to the mix to really finish me off. A cut vascular guy will always win over a bigger non vascular guy in my opinion unless we’re talking about the really big mother fuckers😂. Unfortunately I can never be one of those big guy’s.
The synergy of your cycle, is perfect and if you add anavar to the mix, it will exponentially add to your vascularity. In fact, you don’t even need a whole lot of it for it to make a substantial different, due to the cycle and amounts you’re running. As mentioned previously in this post, my upper chest, front shoulders and traps exploded when EQ was added to my cycles.

bobby ricky

The synergy of your cycle, is perfect and if you add anavar to the mix, it will exponentially add to your vascularity. In fact, you don’t even need a whole lot of it for it to make a substantial different, due to the cycle and amounts you’re running. As mentioned previously in this post, my upper chest, front shoulders and traps exploded when EQ was added to my cycles.
50 mgs per day?

seymour

Yo Bobby aka Shredder!

Keep us updated on this if you would please.

I'm almost done with my current cruise. Got a bit of a cutting cycle coming up after this for summer. I was going to do my cruise after that cycle and then probably hit my usual Test and Deca. I'm definitely interested in the Test, Deca, and EQ mix you have going on.

I noticed your comment on BP and honestly the 124/82 is pretty much right on point; but, when you say best are you noting that the majority of time it was higher and pushing high BP. That would be expected with EQ, I'm just curious.

My BP is always lower. Crusing right now like I said and I take BP every morning on cruise and cycle. BP has been pretty steady 110/60-65 so technically I'm close the low BP because of the 60 mark. I don't have any physical issues with that though.

If I end up running EQ I'd probably limit it to once a year for me personally just because the BP and blood thickening. But, I will most likely look at donating blood as I think you've mentioned before. If my bloods indicate I might need it anyways.

bobby ricky

When I was running 1 gram of test and 900 deca it was about 130-87. I grew from that stack but don’t want to go as high as that anymore. I’m on 1200 mgs total and much happier unless I add in var. the cocktail I’m on at the moment is great. Just not sure about orals anymore. This might be my summer stack and my winter stack might be higher test and deca without the eq. As for my off cycle bp it was always at 120/78.

seymour

Your BP is pretty much spot on to the standard suggested. Got no issues there my man.

I'm definitely going to try that set up you have going on. Be towards November or something like that of this year though after I finish this cruise, next cycle, and next cruise.

I would try the Anavar if I were you. It's one of the safer orals. Compared to shit like Dbol and Anadrol. Other shit like Winny even, you can get the tendon and joint shit with that like you experienced before.

If you're kinda getting away from orals then if you did decide to dry the Anavar you could go for like 30mg and see what happens. I think that dosage would probably work for ya, bump to 50mg if needed. I think you'll like it.

The orals won't kill ya my man. Especially if you keep the usage somewhat minimized so to speak and only use them a few times a year. Shit like Tylenol is fucking HELL on your liver. Worse than taking Anavar for 6 weeks if you ask me. Just drink your 1 to 1.5 gallons ED and make sure you take your liver protocol. I know you already do that though boss.

Major issues come into play with orals when dudes are taking high dosages for extended periods of time and they use them every cycle. That's where a lot of the liver and organ shit comes into play.

If you had liver issues pre existing and elevated levels without even cycling then obviously stay away from them entirely. But, you're good there.

EMachine

50 mgs per day?
I would start at 30 mg and then go to 50 mg if I wasn’t getting the desired results. However, with 30 mg you will see what I’m talking about…I just think that your cycle is perfect, including the doses you’re using. A little extra oral help will take you where you want to go. However, you like to run things higher. I get away with 30 mg because I buy from a real pharmacy and the stuff is real. UGLs are usually a little under dosed, and the quality is usually not as good. So, 50 mg might be the equivalent of 30 mg for me. Give it a try for a week at 30 mg. My anavar quicks in after 2 days…

bobby ricky

I would start at 30 mg and then go to 50 mg if I wasn’t getting the desired results. However, with 30 mg you will see what I’m talking about…I just think that your cycle is perfect, including the doses you’re using. A little extra oral help will take you where you want to go. However, you like to run things higher. I get away with 30 mg because I buy from a real pharmacy and the stuff is real. UGLs are usually a little under dosed, and the quality is usually not as good. So, 50 mg might be the equivalent of 30 mg for me. Give it a try for a week at 30 mg. My anavar quicks in after 2 days…
My var is Beligas. Do you think in your opinion that this brand is under dosed?

HulkSmashShan

My var is Beligas. Do you think in your opinion that this brand is under dosed?
I know you didn't direct that question at me but I wanted to share my experience with you. First off I love Beligas. I've done quite a bit of their gear. That being said I sent off two different compounds of theirs one being anavar and it was underdosed. The 10mg pill came back at about a 6. I'm in now way saying that yours is the same. Just saying it happened to me. Odin brand same thing for me. In fact it wasn't until I got ahold of some Saxon Pharmacuetical company var that it finally came back as labeled. I can't even get it now as it's out of stock. UGL's aren't very consistent in my experience anyway. One bottle may be this and the other that.

seymour

I know you didn't direct that question at me but I wanted to share my experience with you. First off I love Beligas. I've done quite a bit of their gear. That being said I sent off two different compounds of theirs one being anavar and it was underdosed. The 10mg pill came back at about a 6. I'm in now way saying that yours is the same. Just saying it happened to me. Odin brand same thing for me. In fact it wasn't until I got ahold of some Saxon Pharmacuetical company var that it finally came back as labeled. I can't even get it now as it's out of stock. UGL's aren't very consistent in my experience anyway. One bottle may be this and the other that.
I also love Beligas. I know Bobby Ricky man does too. I've never had shit sent off to test. That's interesting. I've only seen guys using the bullshit roid test kits that barely work. Is that a private service?

You're 100% correct. Can never be certain that your gear is on point, or is it underdosed, or is it overdosed? That's why you shouldn't every just assume dosages for others work for you. We all different and the gear is different. Unless you're using the exact same brand from the exact same batch that you used on the previous cycle you can't be sure you'll use 500mg again like last time until you try. The next batch might be overdosed and your titties start leaking at "500mg" and you really need like 250mg lol.

Dolf

EQ is a mild compound, and in order to really get the benefits without wasting your money higher doses are required. 600mg per week for at least 16 to 20 weeks because eq has such a long ester. I would also raise your weekly test dosage up closer to your eq dose. I've ran as much as 1000mg eq per week but 700mg seems to be my sweet spot. I'm an old fuck with high BP now so eq is not something I fuck with anymore.

HulkSmashShan

I also love Beligas. I know Bobby Ricky man does too. I've never had shit sent off to test. That's interesting. I've only seen guys using the bullshit roid test kits that barely work. Is that a private service?

You're 100% correct. Can never be certain that your gear is on point, or is it underdosed, or is it overdosed? That's why you shouldn't every just assume dosages for others work for you. We all different and the gear is different. Unless you're using the exact same brand from the exact same batch that you used on the previous cycle you can't be sure you'll use 500mg again like last time until you try. The next batch might be overdosed and your titties start leaking at "500mg" and you really need like 250mg lol.
Could not agree more with everything you just said. I had mine privately tested. I go to a University here and have it tested at the chem lab. I won't mention the name bc I don't want to risk anyone getting in trouble.

HulkSmashShan

Well guys I am about three weeks in and I absolutely love EQ!!! My appetite is greater than it ever has been in my entire life. I can eat way more often and not have to force it. I am more vascular than ever and my mass is as big of not bigger than I have ever been. My current stack is test c-250(twice a week). EQ -300 twice a wk for a total of 600 weekly. Anadrol 50mg daily. Anavar 50mg daily.