Equipoise

3rd_levelup

I have done several EQ cycles  but who here thinks EQ is more trouble then its is worth ? I mean you need to run for several weeks before she even kicks in and the gains can be good but compared to the other options out there I think it's not worth it.  I am talking a straight EQ - test cycle here with a oral if preferred. I just think that are better options. 

Anyone ?

Dolf

I like eq cycles myself. I'm running another one this year, but I'm gonna front load the first week with 1500mg and 750mg every week after that, and kick with dbol rather than tbol. I like the hunger aspect and to me the mild compound makes for more quality gains that stay. I take advantage of the cardio boost from high rbc counts too. The vascularity is nice too.

fatboy1937

I'm curious to see where this topic goes.  As I'm already thinking about my spring into summer cycle (am I sick? lol) and was contemplating a 16 wk EQ cycle...

A

Axle

love me some EQ, yes it is a pain to run that long and it can mess with you blood pressure.  I love the clean solid gains , vascular aspects, &  the stamina for cardio is very nice.  But I will say my EQ dose has to be over 800 to do what I know it can.    Anything under 500 to me isnt worth for me to take , seems once I get over 800 it start to really do some good.   

Dolf

EQ is one of those compounds you'll see guys love it or say its a waste. You just gotta try it, and see how you like it for yourself.

Outlawthing

I love eq my favorite compound so far out of all I have tried it works the best for leaning out  makes my veins go crazy  it is a long cycle last fall I ran eq test only cycle with dbol kicker and got into best shape I have been in a while  it gave me a lot a extra cardio I actually got 10 th place in a huge five k and I'm not a small guy  also look like big bird on beaver hunter running I do agree with axle thought higher dose is required 750 per week  or so 600 is minimum never bothered my blood pressure too much but I'm anemic so red blood count is hard to get high even on cycle

Uglpharma

I personally love Eq, 800mg + a/wk during a 16 week cycle works magic for me. Gives me a good appetite even if im on Tren. Its a good compound IMO

FillTheSyringe

Uglpharma said:
</p><p>I personally love Eq, 800mg + a/wk during a 16 week cycle works magic for me. Gives me a good appetite even if im on Tren. Its a good compound IMO</p><p>
</p><p>But its just so weak. Lots of injected oil and money for an appetite booster</p><p> </p>

Schoolboy

I have done an EQ/Test cycle and my BP shot way up !

I assumed it was the EQ, I was taking a 400mg / wk dose,

and Test @ 300mg / wk.And Dbol Kickstart @ 40mg/ a day for first 3 wks, of 10 wk cycle. I tried again, same dose w/o Dbol Kick.

I ran it this time for 15 wks. cuz BP was fine, and many advised me,

that anything less, would be a waste. I felt great, no sides,

not even an increase in appetite. Slow Solid Gains, Great Vascularity.

Needless to say, some advise applies in a general sense, I have also

read that anything less than 600mg/ a wk is useless, didn't apply to

me. Not 2 say a higher dose may actually B better, in other words,

researching, having a plan, and a goal is key.

I gotta give the guys on here lots of credit for sharing they're knowledge.

Outlawthing

my first run with eq was 600 per week and I saw gains. But next run I went 900 and it became a whole different animal  lots better imo. I do agree with you everybody is different  it boils down to your goals and body's tolerance