escrow for gear ?????

gearbankintl

I am curious how much more comfortable would members be if you could escrow for your gear supplies ?

hypothetically speaking of course , if you bought gear and it is legal where you live.

lets say you pay your fee & shipping costs, shipping cost is released to vendor immediately (hell 50-100+orders even cheap shipping s a whack upfront...so lets be fair and let them have the ship fee) , then once vendor confirms to escrow with shipment proof your funds are released from escrow to the vendor and they are paid ( they have done their job... there could be further terms, like if order is seized they reship in part or full , and so on)

say you could pay escrow via wu, mg and bitcoin.... and maybe bank transfer

what would the you guys thank of having it that way ?????????   hypothetically ?

csancheezy

always curious about is who is the escrow party? In other words who is the third party holding the dough? the middle man, how do I know I can trust that individual, am I not assuming just as much risk on my end at that point by giving my money to a middle man? Is there a fee that the third party charges for their services? Am I confused here or what......

Pankration

I have not looked into it because I still believe it's a government ran bs. I know most of the shit Tío Sam does and have a shit feeling about this btc shit. If it's 1's and 0's it can be traced, no matter what. What I don't understand yet is why they let us get away with doing this. The escrow is not a 3rd party, more of a location or holding place. Imagine a towing yard for repo cars. Every day it accums $30. It's there, you can pick up the car anytime and why the fuck does Sofia Vergara look the same as 14yrs ago, two husbands, N a gay kid? 

gearbankintl

lol pankration , was Sofia on your mind there ? hehe

Well as in many things there is always some risk sure. Many sites though are fairly reputable as far as teh escrow, hell aibaba has it fir example. I guess never send ore than you can afford to lose, however if escrow shows it is honest then you get your goods sent and THEN after providing track or proof of shipment, only THEN does the vendor get paid.

It is common on a lot of dark sites.

Personally I prefer to just pay and know it is shipped but was curious what guys and buyers thought of it. there are a couple escrow places it can be done with.

If guys are professional and ship pretty fast and are reliable then no worry but knowing a guy did not ship or did not do as paid for being made public very quickly sure would eliminate it going very far and many guys losing their cash I would think.

btc was not and is not completely untrackable, however if you do it right  then it is almost, risk reduced immensely anyway. The other one only the east right now is more secure but it is not as easy to access out.  They let things go, then get involved when it is big enough and worth their while , then it starts again, thats how it goes

I would not be leaving a lot of cash in any of them, do what you got to do, pay your thing or get out your payment , it is not a bank. not that you can trust a bank either lol    That is a farce

SwellMel

Escrow is common on dark web sites, such as the now defunct Silk Road and there are many others that have now taken their place on the dark net offering a myriad of illicit products.  I think, just my opinion, but I believe that escrow benefits the buyer but as a seller, I believe it would potentially expose the seller whereas a transaction could be traced back to the seller.  I know Bitcoin is supposed to be anonymous, but I believe that it can be traced, it just depends upon how many resources an agency wants to devote to cracking the code. Not that payments cannot be traced now, but I believe that many sellers would be wary of this process on the world wide web.  In fact, sites such as MG and the rating system we use, along as accurate and "timely" should greatly reduce the risk of loss of investment to the buyer. Plus the added value of MG (and other sites) is that more than the transaction is reviewed, service, product purity, efficacy and potency are discussed. It is a very provocative and thought inducing subject.  Good topic, appreciate the comments from the MG Bros!

Pumped

A lot of clown make up is my best guess. Tmz posted a foto of her w out and she literally looked like she was 55

Dolf

X2 mel...aas review sites have made getting gear so much safer and easier. Especially if you're active. I never worry about getting ripped anymore whereas in the past I'd be nervous as hell until I got my pack.

Pankration

Everything you've said is on point. I read your post 4x's now, I love it so much. do you know who Jim Fredrickson - spit, spit is? Yey  or ney? Say ney please. 

Pankration

The worst is when you get that seizure letter or the SCR telling you it's been delivered yet you don't have it or the neighbors have it. Before AAS sites I'd gamble on whether or not it was legit, or pay double price with gym guy, and run the risk of cop or fake gear.  I have not lost once since I joined a review site. Specially here at MG's. When I came in I laughed at the "be active " bullshit line but it makes the entire difference. You guys made me swallow my tongue. 

Dolf

By being active, and seeing it enough times I can spot a source going bad from a mile away. You learn the early warning signs. That's why everytime it happens it's always new zero karma guys on their SI and review page crying about getting fucked. Do I feel bad for them? Yes because it sucks! Do I feel sorry for them? No...shoulda been active!

Pankration

Your right Dolf - that's a Dolph move right there - Yet the last 3 1/2 sources that went on temp  hiatus kept active. They kept their noses in the grind so to speak. You don't see that in any other AAS site but MG. And these guys can talk amongst themselves in the special SCR only section here. No other 

SenseiMiagi

Agree with this.  The risk on both sides must be understood.  Hate to see people lose money or freedom, however we are all adults and must sleep in the bed we make.  These boards although great for most of us....have inadvertanly created extreme laziness of many.  Lol, dont want to be an enabler, so many responses to simple questions come off rude sometimes.

Dolf

Yea sometimes sources hit a bump in the road and gor their own safety need to step back and reset. I had zero worries about any of those sources. I know they are stand up guys and would make it right if at all possible, and they did.

Dolf

X2 miagi...guys don't think about the risk and consequences for our sources. It's a high risk high reward business, but if it comes to their freedom or security and your couple of vials what do you think matters more. If it were me it would be my freedom. That's the nature of the business. Never bet more than you're willing to lose! That goes for a lot of things in life not just aas.

strong

x2 Dolf, I saw what was going on with our friend who just made a move for safety. I saw a couple sign and stepped back and waited. Then when he came back and we communicated. I had my pack in 3 days.. You have to be active. That doesn't mean you have to be on all day.. Make the commitment....

strong

Hey Mel. You're a great addition my brother. I'm glad you joined us... Anyone who may be new or lurking... This is how you become a member.. a nice intro. Interact with others without being a dick and great info. It doesn't matter if you don't have experience. Its not about that. Its about committing to something and then following through. We have some great brothers here that I didn't get to know yet cause I had a hell of a busy season...  P.S. ITS GROWIN SEASON BOYS.....

gearbankintl

you know if it is your business imo then you want to be active and communicate as much as possible with your clients and potential clients. (in this or whatever business it is but especially if it is a niche business that revolves around a certain type of community or lifestyle).  helping guys out where you can  and learning from each other where you can. If you care about your clients and care about your business then it is something you will do. If you do not then your business will not be that prosperous.

If you love the lifestyle and the sport then the interaction is something that you enjoy.

It is a shame on so many sites the clickish attitude and all the vendors trying to cut each others throats and screwing people over with bad business.

It dumbfounds me that guys wont spend an extra minute or spend an extra dollar to do things right when it ends up coming back 4 fold or more...... sad state of affairs in a lot of cases in ife these days.

Dolf

Yes sir...and I'm not just active for the safety and security aspect, but more so because I've got great brothers and sisters on here that are like family to me. I may get busy or sick and miss a day on here, and I feel like something is missing. It's my MG family that's missing. We may not be the biggest but we are the tightest review site. We've morphed into something that's different from other sites and its a good different, and I've watched us grow from 2 or 3 members on here active to some nights so many I can't keep up with everything going on.