ESCROW

expdom

I have been checking out some dark web markets lately, mostly for curiosity because there is not anything there I would like to physically buy. They do have some cool tech services that could be helpful but it's mostly just to see how they do things over there. One thing I have known for a while but didn't give much thought to is that they all use escrow, some have finalize early options but a lot of them do escrow all the way thru. This thread is not about us as a business but about all of us on both sides of what we do. I could see why a lot of us would not want to use it but I don't see any reason at all why nobody does things that way. Of course nobody would be able to do every single order that way but I was just wondering why nobody has tried to give it a shot. I wanted to see what it was about so I've sent myself 2 escrow payments so far with no issues and it's just easy, especially after the first one. I think everyone should just check it out, It may be how everyone does things in the future, it is very interesting and could be the answer to some of the most common difficulties that what we all do present.

Outlawthing

think I saw it before you pay them then they pay source   Kinda like a middle man but you control when money is released 

Pumped

I kno exactly what you r saying! I think the implementation of this system would relieve all if not most of the anxiety on both sides for bulk orders. 

Pumped

exactly, the dark market website makes their $ by being the middle man in the process making sure everything goes smoothly. 

csancheezy

3rd parties who hold the money have been known to run off before. And who gets to be third party in this case? Who controls when the money gets released?? Seems like just as much anxiety, if not more , then the way we all do things now.

Pankration

Never heard of this myself. Yeah please link something so I can check up on it.. Honestly I'm confused in what your saying.  I saw escrow and thought your buying a house and re-read 3x's. 

siegmund

x20 !!! I'm with cheesy here ,a third party holds the money and gains ,3000 peoples trust ,then when the situation.is right ,there's 150000 in escrow ,and fuck that's a nice payday ...honestly how does this stop from happening ?? Because I'm sure as fuck not taking someone's word .

its different with a source ,you get a feel , and a vibe for that person..but to trust a middle man ,ahhhb call me street and penatentry but ,I think id stop ordering before I trust a middle man