* Ethyl Oleate * Has anyone here had a bad reaction to it?

phoenix rising

Has anyone on Muscle Gurus had any type of reaction to Ethyl Oleate which is required to produce products with very high milligram strengths?

Outlawthing

If it tends to cause pip I'm out high mg stuff causes me pip prop the eo  now whatever you make your prop with Phoenix is heavenly  made me wonder if I even pinned so smooth 

strong

I found that EO cripples me. I went through a whole cycle in pain but made it through. PIP is one thing but to be crippled. I guess some of us have an allergic reaction.

phoenix rising

That's my concern we don't have any complaints on PIP due to our carrier oil and techniques and have not had any complaints on the EO in our custom blends but I've read about a very small amount of the population having reactions to it so I wanted to see if anyone ever actually had a real world reaction. We just want to offer the Best, safest product possible. Thx.

phoenix rising

We are Bodybuilders like you, we use our own gear. We use the exact same gear we send out. We don't like PIP and we HATE  underdosed products so we do try our best to get as high a dose as we can without the PIP. I'm one of the Guinea Pigs that tests the products to find the balance. With Etheyl Oleate we can really get the Milligram up much higher without the gear crashing (crystalizing) however even with all the technique, sterilization, specialty carrier oil and best raws & ingredients you can only go so high in milligram before there is PIP. We find out where that is and back it down a tad so it's still strong but also smooth with no PIP.  Thx Outlaw,  appreciate the Love.

phoenix rising

What does it do? is it a rash or a hot feeling or something else? how long does it last? I don't use Tren myself because the Tren Cough when u go thru a vein gets me almost every time so For me it's not worth it. I was just wondering about EO because I've never been able to talk to anyone that had a reaction to it. THX.

strong

Sieg May join in here as well.  If I pin my shoulders, I can barely move my arms. Straight pain and red irritation. I used to think I was leaking Sub Q but I found its the EO.  The red irritation feels like a burn but doesn't feel warm to the touch. A little PIP is one thing but this EO cripples me.

I Bet u never have guys say they got pip from your gear. I used your prop and we all know prop can pack a small punch. Yours was as smooth as glass. EO does not agree with me..  To summarize:  Eo knots up my injection site and leave me with blotchy red skin and literally cripples me to the point of barely moving..

K

kalpa

If heard people have problems more then not. Probly would be a good idea for sources to Maybe lost it on there site so people can decide on either they are comfortable with it or not. Just a thought.

Outlawthing

Hey pheoniX is there eo in your launch pad   ? If so I have used it with no problems except talking to myself :) that would be good for me to know wether eo bothers me or not 

C

coalman

The only really bad pip Ive ever had is from one brand o NPP. I use many products from this lab but cant use there NPP and its only dosed at 100 mgs. Another brand that's supposed to be 150 doesn't bother me. I finally decided to just stick with Deca. Two pins a week and its done. I think its great seeing these sources concerned with there products. Says a lot.

SwellMel

I have very bad reactions to products that contain Ethyl Oleate, bad PIP or worse, abscess.  I found a few labs that do not use EO in manufacturing, several on this site. If I do get anything with EO I usually mix in some GSO or Cottonseed Oil and that usually solves the problem, although your are injecting more volume to compensate for the added mixture.

A

Axle

I try and steer away from it if at all possible.    Yes some people have bad reactions to it.  There are tricks to making high mg gear without touching EO.