Exemenastane woes

Sani-can

Im just curious if anyone else has issues with exemenastane?  I am currently in week 4 day 2 of a Test e 500mg wk cycle.  I feel great except for when I dose the aromasin.  The 1st few times I dosed it I felt like shit so I laid off and have felt great.  My nipples just started getting sensitive and I was pretty oily so I decided to dose 6.25 and see how that went.  It helped with the nips but shortly  afterward I felt like I was in a fog.  The few times I have taken this I feel the same way.  It corrects my nipple issue but I feel crummy until it clears my system.  Scheduled for b/w nxt Monday.  Was originally waiting until 6 week mark but want a reading now.  Anyway I was just curious if anyone else is sensitive to exemestane.  Oh this does not happen when I take arimidex so after bloods Im switching.  Thanks everyone

swolesam

Feeling Crummy on Aromasin? I never felt that. Aromasin is my go-to AI on-cycle. Especially since i do TNE alot together with the other test on-cycle, Adex 0.5 mg e2d doesnt do the trick. Need the Aromasin to keep things in check.  Never felt bad or even felt anything from aromasin or adex, except the good effects, water retention / bloat from Estro goes down considerably and any puffiness goes away too.

Are you using Pharma brand name? Could it be bunk Aromasin or maybe aromasin mixed with something else and that other thing is making you sick? Just wondering if the Quality and consistency of the Aromasin you're taking is the problem here, and NOT you being allergic/sensitive to aromasin. 

FYI - You cant mention sources on open forum, just putting it out in case you're not aware.

siegmund

get blood work and see if your crashing your estro...   

myself. ill run and will not use any ai. with any test. , the only true way to tell blood work. ..oily skin is natural.  .. oily skin isnt a sign of high e2 to me. ..also. let me ask you a question alot of ppl think they got sore nipples. and they do. but its caused by your tshirt rubbing on your erect nipples. (I Learned this one from dolf )  check for lump and soreness around nipple.  ..

let us know. 

Dolf

Aro does carry some sides, but most people aren't affected. You could also possibly be allergic to some of the inactive ingredients. If adex works better then stick to adex.

SenseiMiagi

Could be your body just doesnt respond well to aromasin.  Agree with Dolf, get the bloods and switch to what works for you.  If it aint broke, dont fix it.