Experienced Users thoughts on best 12 week cycle for Lean Mass on a Budget

phoenix rising

Any  experienced guys out there have any thoughts on any way to improve this this for a LEAN MASS gain 10 -12 week cycle? If your experienced you'll know how to use it,  I'm looking for real world personal experience feedback please.
It includes.
 2) Anavar

2) Winni 50mg. caps. 

4) bottles of Test Phenyl Prop 200MG
 3) bottles of NPP 200MG
1) Arimidex
1) Clomid

This kit is built around the ideal of 600mg of Test Phenyl prop a week & 500 of NPP a week.   You may want to alter the proper dose for yourself.

Dolf

I'd add nolva to go with clomid for the pct.

I prefer to see test at about twice the dose of npp. 800mg test to 400mg npp.

Kick with var and taper with winny. A good liver care protocol is needed because that's a long time on c17's.

This is an excellent cycle in my opinion. 

strong

Great cycle for lean mass IMO. still to date my best cycle was Sust/NPP/Var. For me, I ran 750 mgs of sust and 400 mgs of NPP. I threw Var in the last 6 weeks. I do have to say that I would use Prop. Or your Phenyl Prop. This is a great cycle to keep that full look while dropping body fat..

K

kalpa

Stay in the dose that is posted wouldn't care for the winny as it dries out the joints. Clomid would be ok whole cycle var would be good whole cycle also . I'm not a pro on anti e as I never got into them as I feel it can hurt your gains.

turnupthegas

I like dolfs suggestion, I also know a lot of people don't get into ester weights and experience is experience so I myself don't get to crazy about them anymore, but when using phenylprop I consider it only because out of all the esters this one accounts for alot of the wieght so I agree that the test at double the npp dose is a good rule of thumb, just a 2:1 ratio either way even if you ignore the wieght. I'm pretty sure phenyl is like.63 or .67 but again since they are both the same ester you don't need to concern yourself with it, this is all assuming your gear is propoerlly dosed. running either of those with under dosed gear, then that could be an issue. 

I know I have better results with 100mgs of NPP EOD than 400mgs Deca EW. For me, the shorter the ester, the better my body responds.

Add Nolva and I think your on your way. I always have gotten lean gains from test and npp over test and deca which makes my feel fat. With the var I think the results your looking for will come with this cycle

Scandal

Don't touch Winny, I lasted about two weeks before I cold take the joint pain anymore! Although I believe NPP counter-effects the pain but I don't believe it!! 

K

kalpa

I never really seen any benefit from Deca and joint pain. I think it's more hype then help.