Experiment

Outlawthing

so after talking with some of you guys about trt dose  I have changed mine to see what would happen I was on 200mg per week test levels where 1100+ but estro was out of range high so I changed it up to 125mg e5d   with adex .25 day of shot and .50 three days after

got first bloods back 960 test estro was out of range low   first thing I notice that I feel way better  now than before and stay horney strong as shit in gym I will post bloods when I get them 

here is the experiment  I traded a friend Some pharma clomid I had from fertility doc for some liquid adex from a peptide company  I figure I will put it to the test since we just talked bout liquid ai  I have to get bloods several more times and I want to see if it stays consistent or jumps around  

what you guys think ?

Outlawthing

I am as well that's where my buddy and his friends get there ai's and pct stuff not gonna name source I can say this is def working cause my estro has never been that low ever now that I have opened bottle I wonder if it will stay properly dosed or turn to shit i also wonder what crashed estro would be for me cause I have tons of energy not achy and horn dogging it 

B

Burrr

keep us posted. Its good to hear that the smaller dose is still adequate for libido and keeping gains,

csancheezy

as if the liquid ancillaries I used were equally constituted throughout the mixture even when I shook it up really well every time.. what im saying is if it was suppose to be 20mg/ml and sometimes its seemed the constitution was accurate and sometimes I dont think it was, and I seemed to have my levels going up and down.. i guess you dont know without bloods constantly.. just too risky IMO, I mean what if the liquid AI does not deliver as it should and then you gotta deal with high e2 sides getting out of hand

Dolf

IMO getting and using liquid ai's if you're in a pinch is fine while you wait for your tabs to come from overseas. Me personally I don't pkay around anymore. I only order pharmacy grade ai's. Astra Zeneca adex and Pfizer aro, and I order a years supply at a time.

3rd_levelup

200mg / week give s me above ideal range levels too OL, mine hit the 900 mark and doctor wants more like 6ish. When it is time for new trt script I pin 3/4 ml onec every 8 days and get my bloods done in the am if the fifth day. Sounds like a weird calculation but I have tuned this to meet doctors requests levels. I test between 575 and 625 every time I do this. 

In respect to my estro levels on trt they stay normal. At that low dose and range there is not much converting going on at least not with me. That's why target trt ranges are ideal, last remember that trt is supplemental treatment to mI gain normal levels and normal levels usually do not carry estrogen related sides. 

Cool much with experiment any ugl tabs are hit or miss. I will tell you though I haven't had bunk tabs in quite some time. I think it would be suicide for a source to push bunk tabs.

Outlawthing

i would never run liquid ai with a full blown cycle  that's. Why my exp is with only my trt dose  I after a couple of tests I'm going to drop the ai and keep e5d dosing schedule and see what happens 

A

Axle

that ant no joke brother, like writing a death wish..   200 MG on trt is the trick for me as well.       I like the experiment keep us updated.

Outlawthing

The prob I had was 200 mg per week test levels 1100+ but my estro kept creeping up to the point where it got high  so I changed to 125 e5d  Test  levels came to around 900 but I feel way better but I think it is due to the drastically lower estro I just figured what the hell lets put the peptide company to the test I was gonna do it any way  so next thing is if my estro is out of range low what is crashed estro for me 

Outlawthing

update on experiment. 

I am starting to look harder which is surprising thinking maybe that is why body fat had become stubborn  high e2  my libido is like wtf.  i humped old lady yesterday 4 times  yesterday and still wanted more I couldn't stop staring at her cousins tits last night at the lake was trying to hump her this morning and she was like hell no get away from me.  feel great gonna get more bloods in three weeks  see if liquid ai is constant or not  any body think two weeks would be too soon to run bloods again

bufbiker

I've used liquid ancillaries for years with acceptable results. I do prefer tabs over liquid or caps. You can't divide a cap and be assured of the dosing since so much is filler, and the liquid you are never 100% sure on the dosing. But I'd rather have something than nothing.

Nytex

The vast majority of times I have heard of people having problems is when they were running liquids.  Ive had a few my self and even with shaking it well , its very common to have some thicker concentrations at the end, thus proving the dosing was obviously not uniform. Theres also an age factor that I dont know about, but do know it degrades at a much faster rate .

Outlawthing

I'm gonna put liquid ai to the test after a few bloods I'm gonna stop it then check my e2  I'm just doing it cause not to prove the are better than tabs I just had to get bloods so I figure for shits and giggles 

Outlawthing

Update 

I have been on same dose of trt and liquid ai   so far it has been steady but yesterday and today i have  some  major backne popping up which is a sure sign of hormone  change for me  I only get that at beginning or end of cycles  which would lead me to believe at same dose something changed