EXTREMELY LOW TESTOSTERONE

Chris K

I am 33 years old, I've been dealing with chronic back injuries and have had 4 back surgeries in the past 3 years which has prevented me from being able to work out at all during that time and I lost 40 lbs of muscle and gained 14% body fat within that time. In addition to that my pain management doctor put me on several heavy duty pain medications which sucked all of the testosterone out of my body, my last blood work I had done showed my test levels at 128 ng/dl and the doctor said that a man of my age should ideally be anywhere from 450 ng-600 ng/dl. He them started me on androgel which didn't help much and after a year of being on that my test levels only went up to 213 ng/dl which was still EXTREMELY LOW. My goal was to just get back into decent shape but that was so hard to do since my testosterone was so low.`

SemperFi

Welcome to MG.

Low T sucks ass. Back injuries and being pain med dependent is even worse. How can we help?

SEMPER FI

C

Chris Koucouthakis

I forgot to mention that the product I used was testosterone enanthate 400 mg and now my blood work on my test is over 1100