falcon-pharma.org Customer Discussions

Gainz.

Damn brother, you are St. Nicholas incognito. It's true though. The good feeling inside giving to people who are less fortunate. Money can't buy happiness, but love is priceless

Haha thanks... I actually got yelled at by my boss. I found out his birthday and bought him a new tow strap. He actually yelled at me 🤣. He said that even his wife doesn't buy him gifts... He absolutely hates getting gifts. I said tough shit because I love buying them 🤣. I can't wait to see his face when I hand him the skill saw I bought him for Christmas 🤣🤣. He's gonna be so pissed... It's going to bring me such joy 🤣🤣.

Well what this lady did who is an authorized reseller for beligas is sell me a legit gear first order rhen when i put bigger one in - then like gave me really low quality and counterfeit shit.
beligas actually replaced cpl of rhe items n said people r buying in bulk from them and then reselling with the counterfeit n watered down stuff or whatever.
so gainz been tellin me bout this falcon so i finally went rhrough him.

Vail 61

I just put a order in Wednesday morning! I actually got ahold of some testosterone cypionate from a friend of mine and he's missing in action! I've read alot of posts about falconpharm and I have a good feeling! I told em you sent me!
I tried to track the order but said label hasn't been created?
Hey matte just wanted to let you know my order came today have you gotten yours

Attachments

• 20231220_152254.jpg
    20231220_152254.jpg
    745.5 KB · Views: 6
Hey man outta curiousity what was turnaround on you gettin your order from falc?
i know itll b prob 10 days or so but just wondering

Vail 61

Well what this lady did who is an authorized reseller for beligas is sell me a legit gear first order rhen when i put bigger one in - then like gave me really low quality and counterfeit shit.
beligas actually replaced cpl of rhe items n said people r buying in bulk from them and then reselling with the counterfeit n watered down stuff or whatever.
so gainz been tellin me bout this falcon so i finally went rhrough him.

Vail 61

I'm sorry to hear that you gear was bunk I ve been burned so many times until I found muscle gurus, this is why we need to stick together and get the information out there so we can get those pieces of shit exposed. The people on this site have been a huge help and theirs this gainz fellow who is always willing to help ( i hear hes crazy but in a good way lol )and falcon pharma has saved me so much money you can't go wrong with him. Well good luck with future endeavors thanks for your story be talking to you soon brother

Vail 61

Got my package today very nice you did it again thanks brother

Attachments

• 20231220_152254.jpg
    20231220_152254.jpg
    745.5 KB · Views: 1

Gainz.

I got a letter coming from the post office under my informed delivery. I'm guessing my package has been seized... 😩

Did you get a letter saying it's been seized?
There's no guessing... You either get a letter saying that your package has been seized with a list of what's in it... Or not.
And I doubt your shit has even hit the states yet.
I know you said the label says California... But that's just showing the shipping label was created