False Expectations

Khor20

Is huge! Although I'm not up to snuff on my calorie intake it's not crazy amount, but I get at least 200grm of protien just from breakfast to dinner out of good whole foods add shake and bar I get close to 300 this my first true cycle I start 4th wk this week and I'm up 8lbs as if Friday, I know prolly most water ret from dbol but still good but lack of sleep kills me:(

strong

Thanks Dolf, I'm doing my best with my attitude... Its kind of become my priority... I appreciate you noticing.  The MG family Has shown me how to deal with confrontation a lot better than the way I used to deal with it... Definitely a work in progress but progress nonetheless...

B

Burrr

Stunnaman1900 said:
</p><p>Well received. Dedication and discipline is the key i see </p><p>
 </p><p>Start off with goals that are achievable,  for you as you get started in this bulking journey try to hit 3500 kcal and 200 gram protein every day,</p><p>once that becomes a habit you can take it to the next level.</p>

B

Burrr

never tried SARMs myself, dont know anything about them

If your decide to try them research the shit out of it. There are bound to be some negative side effects to go with it.

That law of physics... for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction seems to hold true for many of the drugs we take.

Feel great on alcohol, feel like shit the next day

feel great on coke, molly, acid... fell like shit the next day or several

feel great on AAS or SERMs .. feel crappy on PCT while you get your natty levels back

There are things you can do to minimize the negatives, research the shit out of any drug you take.

SemperFi

We all have heard of K.I.S.S. - keep it simple stupid.

This is a great opportunity to implement that philosophy. Taking one step at a time in the end will provide you with better results. It has been said on many occasions on MG that this is a marathon not a sprint. It takes great care and time to build a masterpiece.

My advice is to not do any supplementation until you have mastered or at least have a strong foundation in your diet, training commitment and have the proper mindset.

I have made huge mistakes over the years and I am providing you with the best possible advice from what I have learned "not to do". You might be very pleasantly surprised by how your body will react to a few simple (not easy) lifestyle changes. In the end it will help you not repeat many of the mistakes that hindered my own progress.

SEMPER FI

Littleyokes

I've ran SARMS on numerous occasions. One thing I noticed as sides of MK was it dried me out really bad. But I thought they are worth it. I'll run lgd-4033 as a bridge between cycles. Helps me out with retaining a lot of the Gains.   But everyone is different. So what works for me may not work for somebody else. I'm sure guys on trt may not be as responsive to SARMS considering receptors may not be as clear as guys not running year round

Stunnaman1900

Kiss lol....thanks for the advice. I'm gonna focus on my 3500cal 200g protien diet and workout plan and look for gains give it like 6months before i leap into gear

SemperFi

On a daily basis I do my very best to take every action and decision I make very seriously. Many things I take more serious than others and I certainly do not take "bodybuilding" as serious as the really important things in life. Nevertheless I do make my health and training one of my top priorities.

Very soon in the future my livelihood will rely on this game. My success will be based on each clients individual results so being real and adapting my personal lifestyle to that end is paramount. Leading by example is the best form of advertising if you are going to make a living at this.

Not a single person, here or otherwise, is required to live up to any other persons expectations. Meeting the personal expectations of ourselves is what we should be striving for. Our personal goals are not always meant to be achieved but they do provide us with an aiming point to shoot at. The higher you aim the closer you will get to hitting the mark.

If you are completely satisfied with the results you are receiving then you should keep doing what you are doing no matter what advice you receive from others. If your results are falling way short of what you desire then you need to decide if it makes sense to make some changes. If we find ourselves in a position that we feel we need to make changes then the last place our focal point should be on is the combinations of steroids that we use. Rather consider removing the things from your life that are having a negative impact on your personal goals. Sometimes to add to our results we need to take something away.

My favorite slogan and one that my brothers in arms from the US Army can be proud of is - Be all that you can be!

My sole purpose(s) for being part of a community of like minded individuals is to become the best me that I can become and hope I can help others become the best that they can be. 

SEMPER FI

I

icdeadlifters

SemperFi said:
</p><p>Some people say steroids are safe and beneficial. While some say they cause permanent damage to your body and can even be deadly. The reality is that both of these groups are correct.</p><p><span style="color: #0f0f0f; font-family: Lato, sans-serif; font-size: 16px;">Many gym rats claim that steroids don’t make as big of a difference as everyone thinks. While professionals competitors results tell you otherwise. The reality is that both of these groups are correct.</span></p><p>I will assume you’re reading this post because you want to know how effective are steroids. The reality is that they are as effective as you allow them to be. What?</p><p>Let's get to the facts- </p><p>A study c<span style="color: #0f0f0f; font-family: Lato, sans-serif; font-size: 16px;">onducted by scientists at Maastricht University found that, during a period of ten weeks or less, the average muscle gains in people doing resistance training while on anabolic steroids ranged between 4 to 11 pounds. The most impressive amount of muscle growth researchers found was nearly 16 pounds of lean mass gained in just 6 weeks of weightlifting with steroids.</span></p><p><span style="color: #0f0f0f; font-family: Lato, sans-serif; font-size: 16px;">Reference- </span>http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15248788</p><p><span style="color: #0f0f0f; font-family: Lato, sans-serif; font-size: 16px;">Another research study that provides insight to the power of steroids was conducted with an elite bodybuilder. </span><span style="color: #0f0f0f; font-family: Lato, sans-serif; font-size: 16px;">He worked with scientists for a year, using steroids for all but four weeks of the duration. In that year, he gained about 15 pounds of muscle, which is about three to four times as much as someone natural with his level of training experience and conditioning could gain.</span></p><p><span style="color: #0f0f0f; font-family: Lato, sans-serif; font-size: 16px;">Reference- </span>http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3921472</p><p>Back to my statement that steroids are only as effective as you allow them to be- Why would a gym rat (hobby bodybuilder) not see the same results as a professional competitor using the same protocol and dosage? Its very simple and you most likely will no like the answer but that does not change the truth...</p><p>.... The gym rat, by nature, does not have the level of commitment and dedication to their hobby as a professional competitor does.</p><p>If you are considering supplementing with steroids and you do not first have a commitment level equal to that of a professional athlete you will no doubt hinder the potential results that can be gained. </p><p>The key to maximizing the benefits steroid supplementation is you!</p><p>There are no exceptions to the rule, no short cuts, no Willy Wonka golden tickets, or no JFK magic bullets to reaching your full potential. If you believe otherwise than you are going down the rabbit hole with a whole lot of other Average Joe's. There is only hard, and I mean uncomfortably hard, work. The effort that needs to be expressed by an individual considering steroid use must be in place before even considering their use... no if, ands, or buts.</p><p>Each of us are unique but when it comes to steroid use we are not special. So drop your ego and your false expectations concerning steroids because this is not a game and steroids do not discriminate against anyone.</p><p>I am sharing this from some of my own personal experiences. When I first started gear use I thought I was special. I believed that the rules did not apply to me or I had some secret that no one else possessed. This mentality and egomaniac idea did nothing but hinder my development and in a few cases even set me back from where I began.</p><p>Once I accepted the truth about steroid use and fully grasped that the key to their success was how much effort and dedication I put into my chosen hobby that is when it all came together and I finally began seeing the full potential of what steroids could help me accomplish.</p><p>I am nearly 50 years old and my days of steroid use are winding down and coming to a close by my own choice. Why? Because I have accomplished everything I have wanted to accomplish. Not because of the steroids but because I was willing to invest in the effort that is required to look like a professional athlete. This mindset allowed me to benefit from the full potential of the compounds that I chose to utilize.</p><p>My closing advice to you is-</p><ul><li>Do not place false expectations on steroids</li><li>Control what you can control</li><li>Be grateful for the added benefit that steroid use can provide</li><li>Only begin steroid use when you have proven to yourself that you have the correct mindset</li><li>Don't do anything unless you are willing to do it right the first time</li></ul><p>Thanks for taking the time to read what was on my heart and I hope everyone, from the beginner to the professional, can benefit in some way from what has been written.</p><p>Always,</p><p>SEMPER FI</p><p> </p><p>Informational references -</p><p>http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8637535</p><p>http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2082216</p><p>http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12067856</p><p>http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16210377</p><p>http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12679426</p><p>http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7496846</p><p>http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15248788</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>
. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>Wooooooooow what a damn good read.....</p>