feedback

siegmund

Good morning bros,,,  OK recently (yesterday) I posted a cycle I'm going to be running,, the reason I posted is #1 I'm happy with it and I put a lot of research in it and to be honest I'm proud of it and can't wait to run it .. But #2 reason I posted it is to get our community a little bit more involved  that's our goal ,that's why mg is here ,so we can share our experience ,strength and hope ,, and also to get the most for our $ on legit gear.. #3 I see a lot of new faces coming aboard and I have a gut feelingnalot of these faces are barely over 20 years of age. #4 I feel its my responsabilty as a mg member with experience , ( at least the exp. I have ,) to share it.. .. #5 that's why I played out my proposed cycle (a month in advance)!!! To set a example ,,I have my age ,, I have my stats ( height,weight, bf) I have my concerns,, I have my goal,, and above everything ,I HAVE MY CYCLE HISTORY,, its been on there for a day and not one of our senior members ,, posted its had 18 views,,and maybe our experienced community members haven't been on line ,, the main purpose here is to show the new guy ,, test only cyc's properly planned cyc's .. On cycle gyno control(al, such as aramindex, aromansin,etc) and also a dopamine agnostic ,(such as cabergoline,prami ,etc)  Its for prolactin controll , and the is a lot of prolactin topics ,right here on site and also e2 controlled on site and I want to set a example ,even experienced ,members need ask questions ,, ty  for your time bro's  p.s.excuse me I accidently had it in cycles for about 1 hour and ty milk in you did give a thumbs up,iwhen I moved it to here your comment didn't follow