Feels like old school

strong

Hey guys, ive been enjoying the last few days of Forum posts. There seems to me more info and knowledge being thrown around then what we have seen lately.. I love the ask&discuss section under our favorite sources page but it has been a little too much. I saw more good morning guys, Hey, everyone wake up. Guys talkin only about fucking girls.. That can be fun but it was starting to change the face of MG. We are here for Knowledge and Of course friendship but id like to see more posts and info from our guys.. This is My opinion..

csancheezy

it does feel old school  when we get it popping in a whole bunch of forums and peeps are slinging knowledge around left and right.. Well old school is new school right now baby, think we just go through seasons of different type of activity here, thats what I have noticed. 

strong

yea Cheezy, its a relationship bro... u gotta spice up any relationship.. lets just not forget why were here...

siegmund

x2 $trong ,

I have always been a forum guy and will always be in the forum ,source pages are a little different and off topic and that's the way it supposed to be ...i pop in pay my respects make sure everyone keeping a clean house :))?

then I'm back out here and yes we need to ,get the forums popping agion ,I couldn't agree more

siegmund

like I said strong its up to us to pick the forums back up...tryst me I sign on ed look.,and 89% of the activity is in the source page ... Like I said I'm.sorry I just don't do that never did and won't. ..

this is why I'm trying to wake up the forums. ....and i will trust me :))// did it before ill do it agion

Dolf

I personally like a good balance between the two. What I've noticed lately is guys asking questions on SI pages that should be brought to the forums for the benefit of current and future members. I'll do a better job of asking these guys or gals to bring that subject matter to the forums where it'll be more useful to the community. 

strong

Thanks guys for the input.. Yea Cheezy work is starting to slow as it gets colder here... its good. I'm shot.. I couldn't even join into Axle's Ai/pct thing for Toby.. It was a lucrative season so I'm happy.. you will see me around more...

calmb4dastorm

The knowledge base found here on the forums. I'm glad you guys are keeping it popping! One thing is for certain, we will never know EVERYTHING individually, BUT WHEN I SEE THE HEADS PUT TOGETHER ON A TOPIC, ITS MIND BOGGLING, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE FILLED!