Female pct and male pct with cruise

Alexdb2022

Hey guys,
Been a while, hope your all doing well!
Just back at er after some time off. Couple questions.
My gf is running primo as well as anavar for her 2nd cycle. She might throw in winstrol as she gets leaner towards the end. Question is, what's a PCT in a female look like for that?

2nd question
I'm to the point of cruising on my off cycle. Will I still run a pct during this?
Thanks as always boys

unclem

yeah you need to run a pct to get your nuts working and plump, as far as your gf i dont know to much about that ill leave that to someone who is better equipted to answer brother. good luck.

Aussie

PCT is just something UGL push so they make more money. Seriously you don’t need to worry about it, just wait 6 weeks from last injection and have bloods. See what’s happening naturally with your body. Many of people in the 60s and 70s didn’t even now about having blood tests and they had kids after cycling

This is something I read recently and I believe it’s true. PCT is just a big cash grab.

Parameddog

PCT is just something UGL push so they make more money. Seriously you don’t need to worry about it, just wait 6 weeks from last injection and have bloods. See what’s happening naturally with your body. Many of people in the 60s and 70s didn’t even now about having blood tests and they had kids after cycling

This is something I read recently and I believe it’s true. PCT is just a big cash grab.
That is so true. If you look at a lot of the meds being pushed for PCT and then look at when they were designed and manufactured for the first time, you have to think..... how the fuck did Arnie father kids!?

Alexdb2022

Thats extremely interesting. I'm hoping for a weigh in from Seymour twizted or hgh to confirm

HGH.to

what's a PCT in a female look like for that?
women do not need PCT. she just shouldn't stay on a cycle for longer than 6 weeks. Her PCT is dieting and working out. maybe some vitamins and minerals.
I'm to the point of cruising on my off cycle. Will I still run a pct during this?
if you're cruising - you do not need PCT. PCT is only when you are off steroids completely.
Seriously you don’t need to worry about it, just wait 6 weeks from last injection and have bloods.
while for someone (rarely and usually younger people) this may work. a PCT is actually very important if you do not use testosterone (TRT or cruising). PCT with Nolvadex and Clomid greatly boosts T levels which is very important. But you don't need PCT if you continue using exogenous testosterone after the cycle.

Aussie

Let’s be honest here everyone.
Clomid is being used as a cheep approach to trt. Now it’s proven facts That clomid therapy will raise your testosterone levels “BUT” stop taking it and the levels drop back to what you started with or if you are lucky stay a little higher.
90% of people taking clomid feel like crap and still feel the low testosterone symptoms.

No if you had high testosterone levels before starting a cycle you are stupid to cycle to start with but taking clomid will help you gain your levels back but you will do more damage than good from taking it.
Pct makes you feel like garbage, look at the two main pills nova and clomid. What are they designed to do ? Brest cancer medication. Anything designed to treat cancer is poison.

Now if someone told you taking a teaspoon of arsenic for example , if someone told you it’s good for pct would you use it ?

HGH.to

What are they designed to do ? Brest cancer medication.
that's true but you should get into "how" it helps treat breast cancer.
And people are feeling like garbage during PCT not because of Clomid and/or Nolvadex, but because of their lower testosterone levels and overall fluctuating hormones. Indeed, there are cases when Clomid and/or Nolvadex itself makes you feel like shit, but not for everyone for sure. As with steroids and any other drugs, not everything works for everyone. But the point is - some people are doing great during PCT.

Aussie

that's true but you should get into "how" it helps treat breast cancer.
And people are feeling like garbage during PCT not because of Clomid and/or Nolvadex, but because of their lower testosterone levels and overall fluctuating hormones. Indeed, there are cases when Clomid and/or Nolvadex itself makes you feel like shit, but not for everyone for sure. As with steroids and any other drugs, not everything works for everyone. But the point is - some people are doing great during PCT.
People on clomid with free testosterone higher than high normal feel like garbage.
Do you know anything about Clomid therapy?

HGH.to

There are actually studies proving Clomid and Nolvadex boost testosterone levels in men. Some docs even prescribe Clomid to men who are borderline low testosterone to increase testosterone levels naturally. While I do not really agree with this, it proves that PCT is actually helpful post-cycle. Yet, again, there are numerous factors to consider. For example, a 50-year old who was on steroids for 20-24 weeks is likely to find that PCT is the worst idea. Yet, a 25-year old who was on testosterone only for 12 weeks could find PCT the best idea.
As said, it's all individual...

Parameddog

There are actually studies proving Clomid and Nolvadex boost testosterone levels in men. Some docs even prescribe Clomid to men who are borderline low testosterone to increase testosterone levels naturally. While I do not really agree with this, it proves that PCT is actually helpful post-cycle. Yet, again, there are numerous factors to consider. For example, a 50-year old who was on steroids for 20-24 weeks is likely to find that PCT is the worst idea. Yet, a 25-year old who was on testosterone only for 12 weeks could find PCT the best idea.
True - that is, just to add context, due to a 50 y.o. male having a lower natural test production than a 25 year old rampant bull with the horn on.

HGH.to

True - that is, just to add context, due to a 50 y.o. male having a lower natural test production than a 25 year old rampant bull with the horn on.
yes, it still depends. because a 50yo could still benefit from PCT if he has naturally high T levels and is responding well. On the contrary, a 25-year old could have natural T levels low even before the cycle and/or not respond well to Clomid and/or Nolvadex. There are lots of factors to consider... personal response to these PCT meds, cycle length and harshness, lifestyle and environment, T levels prior to starting the cycle etc.

Aussie

You have literally repeated what I have already said but changed words. 🤣🤣🤣

unclem

i had to pct as i had no test in my system at all, couldnt get a erection my nuts were non exsintence but it only helped a little and still no nuts. embarasing but lucky my girl dont want me to teabag her cause it aint happening. iam still having trouble i dont think my nuts will ever bounce back i just did to much gear for long periods of time blast all yr round for 10 yrs when i was competing on the national level. my nuts are still fucked up anybody with any ideas to get them working again plesae chim in

Aussie

i had to pct as i had no test in my system at all, couldnt get a erection my nuts were non exsintence but it only helped a little and still no nuts. embarasing but lucky my girl dont want me to teabag her cause it aint happening. iam still having trouble i dont think my nuts will ever bounce back i just did to much gear for long periods of time blast all yr round for 10 yrs when i was competing on the national level. my nuts are still fucked up anybody with any ideas to get them working again plesae chim in
Get the mail man to impregnate your lady.
I think that’s how most pros do it 🤣🤣🤣