Fight for same recpetors question.

Zewi

I wrote this up awhile ago. So this is mine. if you want the science behind it I so will share it with you. This example is without all the science jumbo so hope you like the write up. Just to make it clearer think of your receptors as a Golf ball, and each divot on the golf ball is a place a compound aka Tren or Test can attach too. 

Hopefully I write this up right—so it makes sense. (this is just a right up to help see it clearer instead of all the fucking science jumbo shit J hope you like my analysis …

1. Gas leek = Estro

2. Lets say your receptors are a hot Chick

3. Lets say Tren is a Ferrier—top speed 200mph –doesn’t leek gas

4. Lets say Test is a Honda—top speed 100mph—does leek gas

5. Your House is your muscles (which is a shed right now)

6. Your goal is to get as many hot chicks in your Shed as fast as possible

7. If you get enough, you will upgrade your muscles.

8. Your AI—Adex is a guy with a mop and broom. And aromasin is a street sweeper

So let’s look at this lets say all Your House aka shed right now(muscles) can only hold 10 chicks..
Well we know your Ferrier is two times faster than your Honda(so yes you can drive both at the same time—I mean you’re on fucking gear you can do anything.. :) ) So you like fuck it I’m driving both and I can pick up women. So as fast as you can you race those chicks(receptors) over to the muscle. Well with little math for every 2 chicks the Ferrier brings the Honda brings about 1. So, the Ferrier well end up bring 7 the test will bring 3… So working together you brought 10 Chicks in 24hrs.. If test was by itself it would have taking 72hrs.
You now realize you want more chicks. So your shed needs to upgrade(muscles) to a small house. But you just don’t say hey here is a house—no you have to build a house you need a foundation and walls. So while this is building your Ferrier is revving it’s engine in the drive way causing you to burn fat(and other things) while not leaking any gas while your Honda is leaking gas—but it is also helping with the construction crew bringing them lunch so your foundation and walls can build faster and it also is keeping you happy in the bed room—the rest of the time its leaking gas. However, your taking an AI you have cleaners, some better than others. However, until the foundation and walls are built EOD your Honda is leaking more gas. Which makes it harder for your Cleaners(AI) to do its job, when it can’t things get mess cracks(sides) start to happen…
But guess what happens you now have a small house(muscles got bigger) now more Chicks I can get I already have 10 now I can fit 25 so you need 15 chicks this time.. Well that means My Ferrier will get 11 and my Honda will get 4 ----and the process will start again.
So yes—They fight for the same receptor but there is never enough for one compound to attached to all sides of the receptor. Hoped this help—as I read over it I realize I have a screw loose.. lmao..

BobbyO190

+2 just because I loved the analogy. I chuckled, brilliant my friend and perfectly said! You gotta fucking love gear!

blastthru23

First, there are many different cells that have androgen receptors, including fat. However, we are only going to talk about muscles, since that is our primary focus in the growth department. When we start training, we start with less muscle than we will have a few years down the road. Lets give the starting a point a value of 10. The muscle value of 10 has a receptor value of 100; a 1:10 ratio. As the muscle value increases so does the receptor value (whether the increase is arithmetic or algebraic, it doesn't matter for the point I am trying to clarify). The more receptors the more sites any given compound can bind to, thus more muscle growth, to a certain point that is. Say a receptor has 5 points to which a compound can bind to to cause the receptor to send a signal to a cell to begin a certain action. Say test has 2 sites within the receptor to bind to , and tren gets all five. In this case, tren sends a stronger signal to the cell while testosterone sends a weaker signal. IN the analogy that Zewi laid out, lets say test has a small dick and tren has a larger dick. Each will bring the hot chick to orgasm, but tren does gives the hot chick a fuller orgasm, since it hits more points of sensation than the testosterone dick does.

As an aside, we have a homeostatic compound (not sure if its a peptide or what) called myostatin which mitigates muscle growth. I did read about a feedback loop between muscle growth and myostatin, but for now, we should take into account that it plays a very significant role in the whole story of muscle growth. 

So. the more muscle the more receptors for gear to do its thing. Some steroids have different binding affinities thus giving a different result so to speak.

BobbyO190

HA!  Well said but also spoken like someone with a big dick.

Speaking for us small to average bastards we do just fine giving even better orgasms! (or so we tell ourselves)

Jokes aside, good add Blast! thanks.

kingswe3are

Didn’t check how old this was, but you guys broke it all down and educated me. Knew the effects of synthetic hormones but never really the process. tHANKS