Final leg of first cycle

dohcsvt

I will be opening my third and final vial of test-e this evening. Just over 8 weeks in and happy with results. From my first two vials, I expect to get 9 doses out of this and then on to PCT. I don’t intend on another cycle until late next year. I have a 10 month project coming up that I have to manage all the engineering on and simply won’t have time to workout like I should. I need to ensure that I workout enough to maintain what I have gained.

I would like to thank everyone for all of their information, helpfulness and kind words of encouragement!

I have been taking 2 doses of 250 a week. Due to availability, this vial is 300. Do you guys think raising my dosing to 600 a week for the last 4-5 weeks will be an issue?

D

Deleted member 45086

I will be opening my third and final vial of test-e this evening. Just over 8 weeks in and happy with results. From my first two vials, I expect to get 9 doses out of this and then on to PCT. I don’t intend on another cycle until late next year. I have a 10 month project coming up that I have to manage all the engineering on and simply won’t have time to workout like I should. I need to ensure that I workout enough to maintain what I have gained.

I would like to thank everyone for all of their information, helpfulness and kind words of encouragement!

I have been taking 2 doses of 250 a week. Due to availability, this vial is 300. Do you guys think raising my dosing to 600 a week for the last 4-5 weeks will be an issue?
No issue with that subtle of a change.

suppsforlife

congrats man on your results!
no, no issue as long as you increase from 500 to 600 mg/week.
on gear or not, continue working out (whenever you can) and dieting correctly!
are you on TRT or planning a PCT?

dohcsvt

Planning a PCT. I have Nolvadex and Clomid at the ready. I have a stickied thread on here in my favorites that I have been following for this cycle including my PCT. If I remember correctly, it will be a total of three weeks worth of taking clomid and Nolvadex. A couple larger doses the first few days then tapering down.

I have had no shrinkage and until recently I have had no sides except some water retention. However, over the weekend I began noticing a big drop in libido and subsequently a bit of a time getting it up. So I have began taking 0.25 mg doses of Arimidex every other day and this morning things seem to be reverting to the norm. I will probably end up taking 0.25 mg of Arimidex on the days I pin and see how that works.

Thanks for all the input!