Finally Found A Useful & Honest Site

kingswe3are

Hello. New member to site, but not a stranger to the gym or supplement. 37 yr/old married, kids, & extremely physical & stressful job. In my 20s I worked out regularly and ran cycles several times. Weight training and cardio were a constant along with working in the construction industry so job was also very physica. Sus, EQ, Winny, Deca, & Mast were some of the year I ran back then. Fast forward to now. Getting married & having 3 kids & construction company owner pretty much consumed all my time. About 1.5 years ago noticed I was losing my drive. I am a very confident & driven person. So ask doctor to run tests and sure enough Testosterone was 171. Started Cyp and have been doing 200mg a week. Great results all around and no complaints, but I have gotten to a place that I can have some me time so as of 1 month ago have been back in gym. Have questions about cycles, gear, & suppliers. Finding this site is great. Seems to be honest & real reviews. I have no one close to me that knows or cares about training & cycles so look forward to talking with you guys!