Finally got some pics to load

kingswe3are

Week 5 of test, mast, tren
First blast in a year or so. I run about 190lbs usually. Up to 204lbs on doc scales. Cant tell from these but pretty vascular also. Just have to get pumping!! I just took these off bathroom counter
IMG_5473.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3103.jpeg
    IMG_3103.jpeg
    1,013 KB · Views: 14

Gainz.

Mother fucker... God fuckin damnit...
Is everyone here bigger than me?
Look at those fuckin traps... are you fuckin kidding me?
Fuck you... Fuck Lee... Fuck Wes!
😂🤣😂🤣

Looking good brother, big and beefy!
Good piping too, take it from someone who's very vascular... Sometimes it's on full display, while others it's not. Lots of things can change the look. Temperature, hydration, heart rate...

But yeah easy to see you're putting in the work!

kingswe3are

Mother fucker... God fuckin damnit...
Is everyone here bigger than me?
Look at those fuckin traps... are you fuckin kidding me?
Fuck you... Fuck Lee... Fuck Wes!
😂🤣😂🤣

Looking good brother, big and beefy!
Good piping too, take it from someone who's very vascular... Sometimes it's on full display, while others it's not. Lots of things can change the look. Temperature, hydration, heart rate...

But yeah easy to see you're putting in the work!
Brother your not small big No means…!!!
Best/Better definition than anyone I have seen in awhile

Gainz.

Brother your not small big No means…!!!
Best/Better definition than anyone I have seen in awhile

Oh I know... Us ripped dudes just want to be big.. while big dudes want to be ripped!
Is it really that much to be both?
😂🤣😂.
(Apparently... Yeah)

I know I'm "big" every where I go... People are starring at me... Calling me big guy and all that. My body dismorphia fucks with me a little bit. I don't always remember I'm 6ft 190+.
My girl is constantly reminding me... Picking on me that I shake the house when I walk.
I've been at work for 2 weeks now and I've already broke 3 things 😂😂.
(A rake, pull start cord, and completely snapped a bolt)
So my boss has been calling me "wreck it Ralph "

But... To me... I'm not "big"
Look good without a shirt on... Oh yeah... But "big" no... Not yet. I think once I finally get over 200lbs that will change. Have to get pass "victim weight" 😂🤣😂

I just want that impressive size ya know... That look you, Wes and Lee definitely have.
Like look big in clothes look!
I'm just not there.. but my appetite is in fuckin overdrive again... I'm constantly hungry and constantly eating again. So hopefully this year is the year I break 200!!

I just wore this very outfit to our local grocery store... Exactly like this... Hoodie dropped over the shoulder...
It's 32° here... But they had the heat blasting... And my super stoned girl was taking forever to shop...
But the amount of dirty looks I got 😂🤣😂😂. I want to buy those spy glasses just to share with you guys how often I get the dirtiest fuckin looks.
I know I ask for it... But it's still crazy! I just love how people just get the fuck out of my way though. I never have to say excuse me or anything like that.
People just move when they see me coming... And apologize for no reason.

(I flipped the picture so you could read my shirt)

Attachments

• Polish_20240321_193220970~2.jpg
    Polish_20240321_193220970~2.jpg
    782.5 KB · Views: 5

Gainz.

Yeah... You fuckers that do tren... That's scary.. y'all crazy!

😂🤣😂😂😂

I'll just stick with my creatine and duck eggs