Finally manned up...

JdDaniel01

Well, I was bored today and decided to stop being a bitch. I had 1.5ml test e and 1.5ml deca to pin today and I figured it was about time to add in some new injection sights. Took one to the pec and one to the tri. Piece of cake. My wife walked into the bathroom when I had a pin sticking out of my chest and I let go of it and started screaming like something was going on. Needless to say when she stopped yelling at me, we both had a laugh over it...

Dolf

That's funny! Pecs are easy to pin if you can get past the mental aspect of it. My wife cringes when I hit pecs.

JARHEAD2

I’ve thought about to buddy, but not yet ..... I know a few prolly have here though! Semper or Strong?? I thought I remembered one or both of you saying you have?

Ronny

I was prepering my pin the other day and glanced in the mirror and thought looked easy enough , just depends on the amount of nerve endings etc at the end of the day 

the lat is meant to be a good spot from what ive read so I'm going to try that next 

SemperFi

I haven't touched traps. As with Ronny's concern I am uncertain about the number of nerve endings. My current rotation of glutes, delts, ventros and several quad locations I have myself covered while limiting scar tissue build up. I may choose to do pecs in the future just for the experience.

I have done tri's in the past but just do not make them a habit.

SEMPER FI

JdDaniel01

My thoughts on traps is that it seems like they are constantly under some sort of weight baring tension. I dont see how they wouldnt get sore as hell. Tri's and pecs are a total non issue, I should have started using them a long time ago. 25% of the virgin muscle soreness of quads, if even. i must admit, I dont really mind putting 1.5 in each tri and getting a slight synthol-like "pump" for a couple of days. I'm still good and lean so its definitely noticeable.

Dolf

My rotation is glutes, quads, delts, and pecs. I don't like to pin a muscle more than once per week.

Big Nasty

Same as all here. Done most of it but not traps or tris. Traps seem big enough but I dont like the idea of having to look through mirror to see where you are injecting. My favs are chest and quads but I rotate shoulders and glutes in there as well when on. Also have multiple sites on quads to include the tear drop. Always a little sore when hitting that spot but not unbearable be any means. 

Unknown22514

Traps suck. I've pinned some Tren and Test Prop in there, it hurt. Too many nerves. Won't be doing it again.

Pecs are a piece of cake though. 

WoRtEx

That's really funny moment. Maybe I should be married for this moments? No way, I'm too young for this shit and for this kind of trolling I have a sis lol

Remembered one time I also was pinned some test in mom's bath(was visit her before gym) and my sis comes without any knock(by the way, she never saw me injected some shit in and also she is afraid of blood and any types of pin) and that's why I fall down to a floor and pretended that I have a heart attack or some kind of this. Her face, her screaming...That always makes me fun.

JdDaniel01

Technique and the process never bothered me. i just always figured I wouldn't be able to lift my arms the next day. My lower back is all fused, so I can't really rotate at all. Glutes, and sometimes even ventro can be difficult sometimes depending on how my back Is feeling on that particular day. Gonna pin delts next. Slowly get the smaller muscle groups conditioned to the injections before the spring short ester cut cycle kicks off.