Finish cycle, ready to start another one

PedritoHID

Finished my 8 weeks bulking cycle of:
- Test: 600mg/w
- NPP: 400mg/w

It went pretty well, gained about 12 pounds, minimal fat, estrogen got it under control with Letro, did the trick for me, every 4 or 5 days 1/4 of pill, depending on nipple feeling, no lethargy, libido very nice, morning wood hard a a rock, very good experience. Couldn't do it with Adex or Asin.

Now, I wanna start with:

- Test: 400mg/w
- Eq: 400mg/

To help me cut down, while dieting. Or should I continue cruising on 160mg/w while cutting down?

What would you guys do?

suppsforlife

Test and EQ cycle should go at least 12 weeks, usually 14 weeks or even 16 weeks. Better cruise for 8 weeks before starting another cycle. In these 8 weeks you could have a maintenance calorie diet to "keep" the gains. Then start the cutting with lower calories with Test and EQ to further boost the progress

bobby ricky

Supps if you don’t mind, do you blast and cruise or pct. if so what do you use and how much. If u don’t want to say I totally understand. Just ignore the question 😂👍

suppsforlife

don't cruise, don't PCT - TRT.
I mean, of course that's almost the same as a cruise, but I tend to believe there are some differences (such as cruising being somewhat harsher than TRT, with higher T levels).
and it's been a while since I had my last cycle too, too busy with work stuff, can't find time to work out hard as in the good old days.

Parameddog

I had a chat to my endocrinologist and the hepatologist.

I was candid about my use and asked that, hypothetically I were to go back on juice what their idea would be for intervals.

So - stay off it was the first remark. I laughed.

the second - never go longer than 12 weeks for anything.

Then have at least 12 weeks off before starting anything else.

The rationale followed by both was that gear stores in muscles and as free radicals. This needs to be broken down, metabolised and excreted first. The excretion causes a reuptake of any drug and was a principle cause for deadly incidents in Vietnam. The drug, ie heroin, is out of the system (you think) but, you are brewing a shit and the faeces are solidified in the small intestine where water is drained from your shit - literally. That water now contains residual drug - heroin in this example - which then causes misjudgements as you are high again. This resulted in mortarmen packing mortar after mortar until the tube blew killing them and their crew.

In our game it fucks with the dosage that you have planned and can deposit in liver (as they assume in my case) causing jaundice and symptoms of liver failure/damage. I would say give it 12 weeks and a blood screen before the new cycle. Have liver (ALT/ALP/Ferritin etc) and kidney (eGFR/creatinine) checked. If ferritin higher than normal delay the start of cycle.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

I had a chat to my endocrinologist and the hepatologist.

I was candid about my use and asked that, hypothetically I were to go back on juice what their idea would be for intervals.

So - stay off it was the first remark. I laughed.

the second - never go longer than 12 weeks for anything.

Then have at least 12 weeks off before starting anything else.

The rationale followed by both was that gear stores in muscles and as free radicals. This needs to be broken down, metabolised and excreted first. The excretion causes a reuptake of any drug and was a principle cause for deadly incidents in Vietnam. The drug, ie heroin, is out of the system (you think) but, you are brewing a shit and the faeces are solidified in the small intestine where water is drained from your shit - literally. That water now contains residual drug - heroin in this example - which then causes misjudgements as you are high again. This resulted in mortarmen packing mortar after mortar until the tube blew killing them and their crew.

In our game it fucks with the dosage that you have planned and can deposit in liver (as they assume in my case) causing jaundice and symptoms of liver failure/damage. I would say give it 12 weeks and a blood screen before the new cycle. Have liver (ALT/ALP/Ferritin etc) and kidney (eGFR/creatinine) checked. If ferritin higher than normal delay the start of cycle.
So if someone was on for 18 months that would be bad for ones insides?

Parameddog

Well, yeah - first of all, your kidneys and liver need to try and detox the hell out of the drugs - same as if you are using any drug prescribed, over the counter or otherwise obtained. Generally, big pharma drugs are either safe for long periods or safe, at high doses, for short periods.

Testosterone and estrogen are naturally occurring in your body therefore, even at higher doses, your body doesn't have to work too hard to work it off.

There are recommended daily doses - if you go over them, even stuff like Beta- Carotin, your body needs to get rid of it (remember orange babies and kids - too much carrot juice).

The bottom line is bloods - get bloods done regularly. If you have too higher a value in certain areas you fuck your body up.