First 7 weeks into TRT

TheSweenyFiles

33 yo male with 3 beautiful kids and a beautiful wife. 5’11 180lbs Started my TRT journey 7 weeks ago with Viking Alternative but I will be going with outside sources to continue my TRT journey. Kids are finally at an age I feel like I can start focusing on myself and get back into shape. No previous history of steroids but I feel absolutely great 7 weeks in. I firmly believe after 30-35 all males should be on a form a TRT instead of being prescribed other medicine like some friends have been.

Initial bloodwork all came back good. T was at 517 which was high enough they almost didn’t want to prescribe as 515 is their cutoff.

I’m prescribed 100mg a week (50x2xweek) and 50units twice a week of Gonadorelin. I’m not too happy about the Gonadorelin as I wish I got HCG.

I purchased Beligras 200mg TestC and 2 each Beligras 5000 HCG and Nolvadex 20mg. I dont know why, but I’m scared of gyno so I wanted Nolvadex on hand even tho I have no history of it and I’m just low dose TRT. So any info on what initial gyno signs feel like and how much Nolvadex to take would be helpful.

Looking to gradually up to 200mg a week of only test and nothing else. Do I need to have other AI on hand at 200 a week?

How do I go about mixing the HCG powder correctly? I purchased the bac water and 2 x 10ml empty vials.

Thanks for reading and if you have any questions feel free to ask

Demi.Human

You'd be fucking unlucky to hit gyno on that dose dude but better safe than sorry.

If you have puffy looking nipples that hurt like bitches to pinch, I'd say 60mg till it reduces to puffy looking nipples that are just kind of itchy, then take 40mg a day till the puffiness subsides, then 20mg a day till no itchyness is present.

Also why HCG? Having small nuts is actually quite convenient, and if your in it for the long haul is it something your going to do forever?

TheSweenyFiles

Good to know about they gyno thank you for that, I donno why but that was always my fear.

As far as HCG… after my vasectomy 2 years ago I swear my balls/cremaster muscle is alway riding high and tight and uncomfortable. Urologist said nothing to worry about 2 years down the road even tho I’m uncomfortable. I’m hoping HCG can give some relief to let the boys hang lower. But I do have an appointment with my PCP to find a different urologist for a 2nd opinion

suppsforlife

They prescribed T at 517 ng/dL?
Maybe different measurement?
As for an AI - it's better to have it handy whenever you use Test. Doesn't mean you will need it but, never hurts.
As for HCG - it is likely to keep your testes plumped. You can give it a try and see how it goes

Gainz.

I highly doubt you will have gyno issues. 5'11 180
(We're pretty close in size, I'm 6ft 183)
But if you are lean, gyno is less likely. Also stay away from beer.
Beer has phytoestrogen and prolactin in it. I shouldn't have to explain why that's bad.
Also... 200mg is pretty high for a trt dose.
But don't go adjusting anything until you get bloods done.
A trt dose you want to be between 900 and 1,100
Any higher and you are going to run into cholesterol and prostate issues.

But either way welcome to the group brother

Gainz.

No your good after 5’11” your immune to
It

I was just watching a tick tock of the King... Mr "yeah buddy" himself, his last few years on stage he had some really bad gyno going on. I swear I never noticed it before. But now that gear is such a big part of my life... I noticed it the second I seen him.
It's weird how blind you are until you step into that world.