Stanazolol

Methenolone acetate

75mg per day in 2 doses

Also
Testrozol prolong injection
1ml per week (400mg/ml)

Any advice on what pct to run after?

bobby ricky

How old are you? Injectable steroids are much safer than orals. Testosterone should be your first steroid of choice. If you’re coming to the dark side you must learn to inject. I started with 500 mgs test cyp once A week . Other gentlemen around here might tell you lower doses and that’s great. You just have to start somewhere
I’ve never pct so I can’t speak on that at all.

bobby ricky

I’m 51 and just blast and cruise so never come off just go to A lesser dose. Testosterone should be your base at all times and I believe 1 compound at A time . Find your threshold for side affects and stay below that. Then you can add another compound on your next cycle and find your side effect threshold for that one and dial it back A little. Too many compounds at once and you have A bad reaction who’s to blame.

JSteeee

That’s true, best to be safe as possible and get to know exactly what compound is doing what that way you can monitor results and reactions better I agree

bobby ricky

You’re young so take your time to find what works for you then you can train like A beast and eat like A dog and dial up the juice and become A bad ass mother fucker. If that’s what you want lol.

suppsforlife

Taking this oral
Oxanazollan 225

Oxandrolone

Stanazolol

Methenolone acetate

75mg per day in 2 doses
all these orals together at 75 mg/day? that way too much! and as mentioned by bobby, testosterone should be the first and only steroid to start. i would stop the use of orals and have a read about each one of them in particular. go for testosterone only as your first cycle
Also
Testrozol prolong injection
1ml per week (400mg/ml)
what Testosterone Ester?
Any advice on what pct to run after?
it depends on the type of cycle you have, usually PCT is started when all steroids are out of your system and most commonly a combination with Clomid and Nolvadex
i bought the orals to try it out 3 weeks ago and gained 2kg of muscle mass in my first 2 weeks
don't be impatient. bodybuilding isn't a fast thing. better keep it safer. Testosterone usually takes weeks until it starts to kick in. I assume you want to be both big and healthy, so better stay away from orals, at least for now.
When you say you’ve never done PCT is that because you’ve never fully come off cycle? Or do you just let your body recover naturally?
he never stops using testosterone. But that's because his body isn't producing testosterone naturally. if you're young with healthy testosterone levels naturally, you should run PCT

JSteeee

all these orals together at 75 mg/day? that way too much! and as mentioned by bobby, testosterone should be the first and only steroid to start. i would stop the use of orals and have a read about each one of them in particular. go for testosterone only as your first cycle

what Testosterone Ester?

it depends on the type of cycle you have, usually PCT is started when all steroids are out of your system and most commonly a combination with Clomid and Nolvadex

don't be impatient. bodybuilding isn't a fast thing. better keep it safer. Testosterone usually takes weeks until it starts to kick in. I assume you want to be both big and healthy, so better stay away from orals, at least for now.

he never stops using testosterone. But that's because his body isn't producing testosterone naturally. if you're young with healthy testosterone levels naturally, you should run PCT
They are all combined in one tablet/supplement
2x tabs = 75mg of each
Anavar, winstrol and primobolan

I’ve done my research on all 3 compounds
More of a cutting stack
Seems a shame to not utilise them
What are your thoughts on keeping the test base and halfing the oral dosage?

bobby ricky

How much test are you running per week?
I’m on what people consider A massive dose because I want to be big yesterday 😆. I use 1/2 adex per week. You will be different. Before you start A cycle you should have everything you need to complete your cycle or don’t start it. This is not to be half fased. You do need A ai for sure.
Other guy’s with more experience will chime in and in no time you will have all the info you need.

JSteeee

How much test are you running per week?
I’m on what people consider A massive dose because I want to be big yesterday 😆. I use 1/2 adex per week. You will be different. Before you start A cycle you should have everything you need to complete your cycle or don’t start it. This is not to be half fased. You do need A ai for sure.
Other guy’s with more experience will chime in and in no time you will have all the info you need.
So running 1ml of test per week equivalent to 400mg
Gonna half my oral dosage of var/winstrol as it’s too much

I’ve been running the orals for 3 weeks and started test yesterday I want to make sure I’ve got everything I need I need PCT wise and not sure what to use for anti estrogen

HGH.to

So running 1ml of test per week equivalent to 400mg
So, of you use 400 mg week in one dose, better make sure that's test cyp and nothing with a shorter ester. Even with Test Cyp, I would recommend to split 0.5 cc (200 mg) used 2 times a week evenly apart (like Monday and Thursday 0.5 cc).
Gonna half my oral dosage of var/winstrol as it’s too much
So, you would end up using: 37.5 mg of Winstrol, 37.5 mg of Primobolan and 37.5 mg of Anavar on a daily basis?
Alongside 400 mg a week of Testosterone?
It still seems like too much, but definitely safer than 75 mg of each oral steroid, esp for a beginner.
With all those orals and the dosage of Testosterone, you may not get any estrogenic issues. but still have arimidex handy. don't use it unless you start noticing some estrogen related issues (check those issues online). gyno, water retention etc. are among them. add arimidex in a low dosage to see how it goes. don't run too much arimidex as it would kill our gains.
’ve been running the orals for 3 weeks and started test yesterday
you should have started running all of them together. don't run orals for longer than 6 weeks. That's why, use the orals for 3 more weeks then stop. Testosterone can be used for 8-10 weeks then stop.
Since I assume that's a long based ester like Cypionate, then you've got to wait 2 weeks after the last injection before starting the PCT plan.
I need PCT wise
PCT is highly individual. A PCT plan example:
1-2 weeks: Nolvadex 40 mg/day and Clomid 50 mg/day
3-4 weeks: Nolvadex 20 mg/day and Clomid 25 mg/day
but dosages can be adjusted. Some people go for Nolvadex only other for Clomid only during the PCT. it all depends on how you respond to them.

JSteeee

So, of you use 400 mg week in one dose, better make sure that's test cyp and nothing with a shorter ester. Even with Test Cyp, I would recommend to split 0.5 cc (200 mg) used 2 times a week evenly apart (like Monday and Thursday 0.5 cc).

So, you would end up using: 37.5 mg of Winstrol, 37.5 mg of Primobolan and 37.5 mg of Anavar on a daily basis?
Alongside 400 mg a week of Testosterone?
It still seems like too much, but definitely safer than 75 mg of each oral steroid, esp for a beginner.
With all those orals and the dosage of Testosterone, you may not get any estrogenic issues. but still have arimidex handy. don't use it unless you start noticing some estrogen related issues (check those issues online). gyno, water retention etc. are among them. add arimidex in a low dosage to see how it goes. don't run too much arimidex as it would kill our gains.

you should have started running all of them together. don't run orals for longer than 6 weeks. That's why, use the orals for 3 more weeks then stop. Testosterone can be used for 8-10 weeks then stop.
Since I assume that's a long based ester like Cypionate, then you've got to wait 2 weeks after the last injection before starting the PCT plan.

PCT is highly individual. A PCT plan example:
1-2 weeks: Nolvadex 40 mg/day and Clomid 50 mg/day
3-4 weeks: Nolvadex 20 mg/day and Clomid 25 mg/day
but dosages can be adjusted. Some people go for Nolvadex only other for Clomid only during the PCT. it all depends on how you respond to them.
Thanks buddy this helps

JSteeee

Yeh your right with the oral dosages, I’ll do for another 3 weeks. Was gonna do an oral only cycle hence why I’ve done them for 3 weeks but didn’t quite feel the oomph I was expecting so decided to add some test