first cycle for cutting

Hulksmash91

My buddy wants to get into the game but has never used any aas before. So im asking the pros. What is the best cutting cycle for a new guy and why?

Hulksmash91

Id say he is probable about 5'6 and about 220 ish. Got some muscle to him but has a layer of fat. Not sure of his diet. And yea u can cut on anything but I know tren for example burns fat like no other but for this being his firsy cycle, I would never let him jump into tren

milkin

Have him get his but over here, complete a member profile, and fill out an intro stating his goals. We will all give him a big old welcome hug and flood him with suggestions.

Hulksmash91

He is training 5 days a week with me so im pushing him hard. He just through cardio in he has already lost 26 pounds in the past 3 months he is just looking to burn fat faster and build dome muscle. Ill have to look into his diet. Havent had a chance yet

dlovett

Sounds like he is moving in the right direction and if he has lost 26lbs already, he should be stoked! Three months is not a very long time at all... Don't let him put the cart before the horse, bro. A person should have a really solid muscle base before turning to the pin to help break through plateaus. I trained for years before I began cycling. I am a firm beleiver in reaching full potential, or at least nearing it to the closest measurable degree, before supplementing your training and lifestyle with AAS.

Hulksmash91

I feel ya. For him I was thinking more along the lines of clen of somthing to help him burn more cals because his weight loss is slowing way down. I will def look into the diet before anything else though.

B

BiggC

clen and T3 for 3 to 4 weeks at the end of any cycle always getsd me ripped