first cycle help

skindarella

Hi Guys 

I am really new to this and been reading forums here and there is a lot of abbreviations used - guess I will learn them.

I am looking to start a cycle and need some help in plain English please as I don't yet get all the shortened words , so sound like a right idiot, but I do have some learning difficulties so struggle to get the conversation so if you can be quite basic but clear that would be great. 

age, 47, shape not bad, gym 4-5 times a week, not big just toned , diet well not great i guess, needs work.  health great.   looking to start to get fitter and bigger and need a good cycle there are so many and so many peoples experiences are so different.  

I have been researching roids for yrs and now its the time to get on with it and as long as I do it right I know I will be OK, been reading a lot of forum posts on here so have some great knowledge , but need help on what to do first , and what to take during and after the first bash at this 

I hope there is anyone who can support/help me with what a good first cycle is to take 

thank you guys in advance for your guidance 

Alex 

milkin

First you will need to post your full stats, your profile indicates that you are 91" which appears to be a typing error. You will also need your weight and body fat (BF) to reference as your starting point.

1. Blood work, at your age, is manitory for several reasons. Your testosterone levels needs to be known before you start a cycle to determine if Post Cycle Thearopy (PCT) is needed. PCT is a protocol go get your natural hormone production back to producing on it's own again once your cycle is over. Keyword PCT in the search box above and to the right for more info on this topic.

2. Steroids are not magic and they won't  just transform you into shape, your goals are achieved through diet and training. You must train property and know how to eat, this is key and without having these two things figures out you will only be wasting your time.

Setting a realistic goal on your first cycle will not only be easier to achieve, but much more rewarding when you see the results that your hard work has yielded. Many first timers expect too much form their first cycle because the think the steroids are magic. For this reason they tend to pay less attention to their diet and training, get frustrated by their lack of results, and end up using poor judgment in future cycles by running more advanced compounds. Don't fall victim to this, do it right or don't do it at all and that's why items 1&2 above are a must before considering running a cycle.

Standingup

Milkin, perhaps some of our other UK based brothers can confirm this, but it was my understanding that bloodwork is not quite as easy to get in the UK  .  Still I agree it would be best if SkinD knew where he was starting .

Anyway SkinD  your first cycle will be testosterone only. The reason is you are going to be learning as you go. Ofcourse you will want to have a good understanding of what you are doing, but until you pin you wont understand how your body reacts so thats why you will learn as you go. That being said if you were to add more than test in your cycle you'd have a hard time telling what compound is doing what. So plan a nice short 10 or 12 week test cycle.  Id suggest starting at 500mg a week of test E . At your age arimidex would be the way Id go for an AI , you'll need HCG, clomid and nolvadex. But go light on the last two because at your age if this goes well you'll probably end up not doing a pct.

milkin

Good point Stand. Any UK members able to provide us information on getting bloods ? (Other then going to Doc's )

In Skins situation, he may be able to get bloods from Doc and may already be a TRT candidate without even knowing it.