first cycle please help!

itsxsteven66

Im gunna be doing my first cycle i am gunna stick with only test do a cycle for 10 weeks. I understand 250mg twice a week. But i am still confused on how much estrogen blocker to order and what kind. Also i dont know what pct to get and how much. Sorry if this dont make sense its my first cycle and am just trying to get someones input on it so please help! Very appreciated. Thanks

D

Dont_trip

The way you phrased your question raises a lot of concern for me.How old are you?Stats please example:Age weight years training.You sound like you need to do more research,Look before we give you any cycle advice I want you to research these Items:Test cypionate,Clomid,Nolvadex,Arimidex,Aromisin Once you are done researching those come talk 2 us.We are not here to lay cycles at peoples feet okay...We are here to fine tune and adjust cycles with combined knowledge on this board.This simple questions you asked can be figured out on your own.I am saying this with respect bro just so you know.The only thing you said Is "I understand 250 twice a week "   and that alone is very alarming.Do some true research then come back bro for your own good.Find out what pct is for Learn Learn Learn =)

itsxsteven66

Ive done my research after i read that again it sounds bad lol! Ok so im 20 ive been in the gym for 5 years ive had decent gains. I have a great diet. Anyways i will be taking 250mg of test enthanate twice a week. Sunday night, thursday morning. Ive read that people use all kinds of post cycle therapys. Im planning on using nolvadex and clomid. And for my ai im gunna use nolvadex. But im just confused on the part of how much nolvadex ill need and how much clomid. Sorry if i came off sounding like i had no clue what im saying lol

D

Dont_trip

Im gonna adVise you not to use drugs...Your 20 out of the question bro 4 real no way.Nolvadex as an AI?YOU ALREADY LIED TO ME YOU SAID YOU RESEARCHED WHEN ITS OBVIOUS YOU DIDNT,NOW DID YOU IGNORE THE PART THAT SAYS DONT USE GEAR BEFORE 25?YOU ARE GONNA SHUT YOUR GROWING ENDOCRINE SYSTEM DOWN....YOUR GONNA BE A 20 YEAR OLD WITH A LIMP DICK THAT CANT FATHER CHILDREN ALL BECAUSE YOU THINK DOING A 500MG WEEK CYCLE WILL TURN YOU INTO JAY CUTLER???YOUR TRIPPING,TRAIN NATURAL BRO YOUR TEST LEVELS ARE SKY HIGH OTHERWISE YOU WILL BE ON TRT WHEN YOU 21 YEARS OLD....LOOK I AM GOING TO WRAP THIS UP NO ADVICE FROM ME REGUARDING GEAR YOU WANT TO STILL RUN IT GO AHEAD DONT SAY I DIDNT WARN YOU BUT DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE YOU ADVICE IM NOT GONNA BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR YOU FUCKING YOURSELF UP BROTHER AGAIN THIS IS WITH CARE IN MY HEART I SAY THIS.I WILL ANSWER QUESTIONS ON WHY YOU SHOULD WAIT TILL 25 TO USE GEAR AND I WIL HELP YOU WITH TRAINING AND GETTING BIG NATURALLY(IF NOT ME THERE ARE ALOT OF EXPERTS IN GETTING BIG NATURALLY HERE)BUT THATS IT

itsxsteven66

Thanks for the heads up so many people say diffrent stuff its the internet lmaoo. But once again thanks for the heads up will continue training natural for a while!

D

Dont_trip

Thats what its about having members willing to listen Brother I would plus 1 you if I could lol.Look Noveskielite is a guy who can set you up on a great program.We are here for any questions you got about training diet.This site isnt just a steroid site its a family and what kind of member would I be if I told you to jump on a cycle and possibly ruin your adult life.Take away the chance for you to be a father?I really thank you for listening stick around here brother and grow with us =)

D

dolfanshan

Good decision! To maximize your growth you need to know your calorie intake. If you're not logging your calories into a journal or using a phone app I promise you you're not eating enough. To maximize growth on aas or natural you need to eat. Also you can't bulk and have abs, so if you're worried about abs forget about em. At 20 you have tons of size and strength growth potential. Be patient brother you still have a lot of life to live, and your time for aas will come. Take this time of natural training and growth to study up. There's a lot that goes into aas and several months or years will help you tremendously. Any questions you may have don't hesitate to ask.

D

dolfanshan

D_T I have 2 younger guys I work with that while in Iraq killing terrorist did aas without any knowledge or help that both ruined their natural test production. The guy is now 28 years old and has low T. One did a long cycle of dbol only and the other did a long cycle of oral test and neither had an ai or pct. So D_T is right when he tells you aas at a young age and inexperience can hurt you long term.

siegmund

Very good decision, I trained natty till 43-44 ,trust , food is the most anabolic substan e known to man , even on cycle , its the food traing and rest that make you grow.+1