First cycle Questions

Cshumaker

Wanting to start my first test cycle. Used Sarms before.

thought about doing sus. 270 at 540mg a week. But then I hear I may dmm on better witho sus and just on a straight compound.

curious as to what exactly I need to take with. Want to be safe.

Welderman

Best is test-e or test-c 500 mg week divided in 2 doses. 250-monday and 250-thursday. Keep an AI on hand anostrozole is what I use but don't use it unless you have high estrogen side effects. Run this for 12 weeks. Good results and very safe.
These other guys will tell you about pct after your cycle. I stay on test year round so I don't do use pct

Cshumaker

Best is test-e or test-c 500 mg week divided in 2 doses. 250-monday and 250-thursday. Keep an AI on hand anostrozole is what I use but don't use it unless you have high estrogen side effects. Run this for 12 weeks. Good results and very safe.
These other guys will tell you about pct after your cycle. I stay on test year round so I don't do use pct
Awesome thank you. Is Nova an AI?

Welderman

It's an estrogen blocker used during pct but anostrozole is what you need to handle estrogen sides while running a cycle. Save the nolva for pct you will need it but buy you some azole and always have it on hand.

Welderman

Read up on test cycles so you don't get frustrated. Sometimes it takes 3-4 weeks to really get going. Don't up your doses and then one day boom you start noticing your arms getting bigger and tighter and the kids scale will start slowly climbing. Just be patient. You will really gain the last 8 weeks

Welderman

I don't take any unless I start getting really puffy. If it will put you at ease. Azole comes in 1mg pill, take 0.25md every other day. That's only 1/4 of a pill every other day. If you keep your estrogen completely depleted you won't gain muscle. Having estrogen is part of the muscle building process. If you take AI too often you are shooting yourself in the foot

Cshumaker

Read up on test cycles so you don't get frustrated. Sometimes it takes 3-4 weeks to really get going. Don't up your doses and then one day boom you start noticing your arms getting bigger and tighter and the kids scale will start slowly climbing. Just be patient. You will really gain the last 8 weeks
Think this is good?

Attachments

• 9A1B2E40-C94E-4FB7-B33F-546350269BC1.jpeg
    9A1B2E40-C94E-4FB7-B33F-546350269BC1.jpeg
    193.8 KB · Views: 4

Welderman

I don't know, you might be one of those guys that might just run 300 week. Try that first with 0.25mg azole every other day. If you see any beginning signs of gyno stop cycle and run your nova as pct. If you can't run that low of dose you probably just need to go at it natural. I mean there are oral only cycles such as winstrol, tbol. Just don't use dianabol or anadrol. Just remember that if you do you still have to run pct cause they really lower your natural test production

Cshumaker

Why n
I don't know, you might be one of those guys that might just run 300 week. Try that first with 0.25mg azole every other day. If you see any beginning signs of gyno stop cycle and run your nova as pct. If you can't run that low of dose you probably just need to go at it natural. I mean there are oral only cycles such as winstrol, tbol. Just don't use dianabol or anadrol. Just remember that if you do you still have to run pct cause they really lower your natural test production
why not dianabol? Is it a good oral?

Maniac1130

I've had a friend from highschool who had gyno without ever taking anything. My guess is, it's caused from puberty.
If you see any beginning signs of gyno stop cycle and run your nova as pct.
Why do you say this, Welderman? Isn't that what the AI is for? Asking seriously, not trying to be a wise ass, I'm thinking there's something that maybe I am missing? The reason I am curious is because I have been taking 1mg Arimidex EOD to eliminate my gyno sides. You think I should stop my cycle now and PCT in 2 weeks?

Welderman

I just said stop your cycle if you have gyno symptoms. Run the cycle and just use the ai's as you need them at whatever dose your comfortable with. Just pay real close attention for any signs of onset of gyno