first cycle suggestions?

triforcemack

Howdy fellas, i am 24, and i am planning on doing my first cycle in the next few weeks. Its been about 3 months since i finished a light cycle of rad-140 with minimal gains.

Before i list the stuff i plan on picking up, i have a couple questions;

How long should my first cycle be? 12 weeks? or shorter? longer?

If i order 250mg/300mg/ml test E, and only pin .5 ml, am i effectively taking a 125mg/150mg test dosage?

How much do i have to worry about aromatization at any given dosage? and is arimidex the best option as an e blocker?

Is clomid the best PCT available?

What are the best brands to buy when it comes to PCT and E blockers?

Also is acne really that big of a concern on steroids?

For this first cycle i plan on doing only Test E, but i wanted to pin deca aswell. I was advised however that i should just start with Test and see how my body reacts. i wanted to do a light Test dosage of 125 to 150 mg of test. I figure that will give me the best results at this time.

I appreciate all responses. thank you.

otfjoey300

Yes; you can do math. What is the purpose for taking this cycle? As 100-150 is literally the biggest waste of time I’ve ever heard of. You’re literally shutting your natural production off to give yourself on par with natty levels. Adding deca to this may serve some sort of bulking protocol but I think in general you should do much more research. And go take baseline bloodwork before anything

triforcemack

Yes; you can do math. What is the purpose for taking this cycle? As 100-150 is literally the biggest waste of time I’ve ever heard of. You’re literally shutting your natural production off to give yourself on par with natty levels. Adding deca to this may serve some sort of bulking protocol but I think in general you should do much more research. And go take baseline bloodwork before anything
what would you suggest be the minimum test dosage than?

otfjoey300

300-500 is normal. If you’re going to hop on cycle I’d just hope you at least have a firm grasp and understanding on diet and nutrition, as well as a very good grasp on training and muscle contraction. It’s a lot
More than just taking some shit and getting big. Maybe you learned that from taking sarms

otfjoey300

Also; if you read enough you’ll learn that every different ester has a changing yield on a mg to mg basis per compound. 2 shots of test 200-250mg/wk seems to be the sufficient go to starting cycle for many; I advise you to do a lot of reading ; learn about estrogen and conversion, aromatization; learn what the differences are between esters and how to actually use a compound for each said goal you have

triforcemack

Also; if you read enough you’ll learn that every different ester has a changing yield on a mg to mg basis per compound. 2 shots of test 200-250mg/wk seems to be the sufficient go to starting cycle for many; I advise you to do a lot of reading ; learn about estrogen and conversion, aromatization; learn what the differences are between esters and how to actually use a compound for each said goal you have
i have been looking into the difference between test E, C, D, and P. I was considering using a mix of a couple of them, but Test E, seems like the best overall choice for someone like me who is trying a first dosage.

Also, when it comes to bloodwork, lets say hypothetically i live in a tiny rural community in BFE, so there are no clinics nearby. what would the best choice for bloodwork be in that situation?

triforcemack

300-500 is normal. If you’re going to hop on cycle I’d just hope you at least have a firm grasp and understanding on diet and nutrition, as well as a very good grasp on training and muscle contraction. It’s a lot
More than just taking some shit and getting big. Maybe you learned that from taking sarms
i have been working out for about 2 years natural now, so i understand diet and exercise routines.

BiggyBill

i have been looking into the difference between test E, C, D, and P. I was considering using a mix of a couple of them, but Test E, seems like the best overall choice for someone like me who is trying a first dosage.

Also, when it comes to bloodwork, lets say hypothetically i live in a tiny rural community in BFE, so there are no clinics nearby. what would the best choice for bloodwork be in that situation?
If you can’t get a blood work, simply notice how your body reacts. You’re going to start feeling test e working in 2-4 weeks